Diary.............lets see

Anya1982

Banned
Ok I am gona start this.....just a thought...............

Starting a diary up for people that would like to try this.

Day 2 day events or weeks.............fill it in let people see what your going through, laughs, embarressments, the people at work you can't stand!!! you know little stuff.......I think it would be fun or maybe jjust a flop

Boring day @ work...can't wait to get home and light one up. :D

Actually all days are pretty much boring...if compared to December days-not much happening not much work to do-in short very much killing me.

good good

my day goes.................................

Got up at 7am and dragged my back side into shower..........came out got dry.........moistorised my self (like i always do)................but under wear on.................chose my cloths and put on...............did my hair n make up.........sprayed my kenzo flowers perfume on....................made porridge with a lil bit of honey..........watched repeat of big brother celebrity on channel 4 whilst eating grub then walked 2 miles to work.

Rubbed it in people's faces i have a half day, cus i can lol.............gonna go home and get washer machine fixed, theone that nearly broke my back carrying it up 2 flights of stairs on saturday when my boobs nearly fell outta my top into m8s bf face!!! op's!!!!

Then sit down with a cuppa tea, pining over a guy...............

thats my day lol

Hi,

Busy ............Busy ............Busy ............ <---Yup thats me

Yesterday when i finally decided to hit the bed it was already past 3 o Clock in the morning ....................Woke up at around 11 :30 in the Afternon .

A Had a bit of hangover form the yesterday's Vodka ...............So had a Couple of Pegs of Whiskey on the Rocks to get rid of this dreaded hangover.

Started my day as usual ..............Checked all My Cpmputers if they are Runnng Fine.........One of them had crashed as usual Damm i hate Windows ME :roll: it has the worst Up time ...........Then sat down in Front of one of them to do a Bit of Unix Shell Script Programming .

Then Tryed to Fix one of Em Computer i recently Bought Form a Auction.............No signs of Life yet ............Maybe It's Mothorboard is Burned.
crash.gif

Had Breakfast , Lunch and Dinner On the keyboard :( .

STill Sitting in fornt of this Dumb Machine ...............Trying to teach it a few new Tricks ;)

Yup that's My Kinda Life :? :(
hide_beind_computer.gif

Peace
-=SF_13=-

i went to visit my family who are holidaying at the beach (wooohooo the house is mine!!!) which was great as the weather was really good. its very near a surf beach so iv had an awesome last couple of days, and im starting to tan!!! yay!! bring on skin cancer

wake up 6am,go wash my self up,pack my books,place it in my bag,and leave the house .At 0645 im on station waiting for a bus,it comes,im in.At 0730 im leaving the bus on a station where i wait for another one,i cath that bus and im on to school.When i come to school i have 6-7 boring,soul taking classes,after which i repeat the bus process.When i come home,i take a shower,afterwards im on to my comp,posting on some forums related to military and most related to airsoft,serching for the sitable price for a suitable gun etc. after that,im on to studing,after which i again check all the forums and stuff,and go to sleep.....................pretty monotone,but it will change........i hope ;)

When I went outside my room this morning I noticed there was a rose outside my door. One for me and one for my roomate. One of the guys bought EVERY girl here a rose and left a personal message. It was really sweet and brightened up my day :) I guess it took the guy a few hours to set it all up and make the messages and stuff and he only finished around 2am this morning....

OCDTSmith said:
When I went outside my room this morning I noticed there was a rose outside my door. One for me and one for my roomate. One of the guys bought EVERY girl here a rose and left a personal message. It was really sweet and brightened up my day :) I guess it took the guy a few hours to set it all up and make the messages and stuff and he only finished around 2am this morning....

Search for the most exhausted one... :D

u sure

OCDTSmith wrote:
When I went outside my room this morning I noticed there was a rose outside my door. One for me and one for my roomate. One of the guys bought EVERY girl here a rose and left a personal message. It was really sweet and brightened up my day I guess it took the guy a few hours to set it all up and make the messages and stuff and he only finished around 2am this morning....

Ok no offense this guy can be taken a few wasy

1) lonely and desperate

2) Sweet, polite and kind

3) mad, axe murdering psycho..........

Now personally i am hoping number 2................

yeah u may be hoping for #2, but the reality is its actually #1
.... what, me, cynical....never :lol: :p

my day in a whole!!!

So today i went this way................

Got up 20 mins late after flat mate annoyed the hell out of me till 4am with her bf (if u get the drift), i yelled at her, 10 mins late for work, which no one noticed a harldey any one in. Bumped into a load of greek's i am mates with here at the uni, arrange a get togetehr at a mates house this friday ( party, just an unoffical word for lol).................

Perved a damn hot guy at work, fell off chair.......walked into a window pane, now i am really ready to go home and yell some more at my flat mate!!

Woke up packed my crap, wiated for my ride, went to school sat through computer class, slept through study hall, got woken up and yelled at by my super ancient English teacher and study hall moniter, went to math, tryed to envite this chick to a Squadron thing, but because of the freakin' screwed up seating assignments, went to lunch, couldnt talk to her there because of the screwed up table setup, went to English got confused by my English teacher changing the criteria, date, and order of really big report, went to History, more screwed up seating setup(my school has freaking desire to make us mingle with our own kind)( its the whole, no boy-girl relationships thing) finally found sanity in writing class. went home, ate an dnow I am writing this.

That is a day in the life of a shcool person at an enteresting school.

i drove back from the beach where i was visitng my family, who are all on holidays (while im still working, doh) then i went to the funeral of a guy from church, he was an amazing dude, it was brilliant hearing his eulogies, he did so much academic work. then i got home and moved some fence pailings from where we cut them up and finished stacking them in the wood shed, i did that for a couple of hours, whilst listening to REM and U2, so that was fun.
then i went to (indoor)soccer. its 4 a side, but we only had 3 players and they had 5 so it sucked, cuz they kept using thier sub. we lost 12-4, tho i scored 3 of our goals so im happy about that. the weather was stinking hot today, in the mid 30s so that made playing soccer even more fun lol
i think i might go back to the beach tomorrow, tho i have to work from 8pm-2am so that sucks

Got to sleep in until 6:30am, got up, attempted to eat breakfast and then came to school for 2 hours of Calculus :( can't wait for the weekend.....

hey Smitty.....sounds mostly like my day except I slept in a little later than you, like 15 minutes. Then I too had calculus class :lol: , then french and finally computer science and history after lunch. Then I made my way over to the gym. I was there for about an hour, came back to the shacks, showered and went for supper.....and that's about where it stands. Tonight of course I have to do a lot of readings for school. :sleep: I hope I get to bed in good time, i think I have to get up early tomorrow. :shock:

Hey lil spy :lol: Well, I have two classes off tomorrow morning so I think I'll sleep in. Ugh, I don't want to read history tonight either, that book is a killer....well, I'll sleep in tomorrow, I'm kept saying I'd go to remedial PT but sleeping in is just to tempting. Don't worry I'll probably have to do it with you guys next month though because all that Christmas food and relaxing has probably got me all out of shape

I wake up at 6:00 take a shower, eat, get packed for school,go to school, listen the algerba teachers lecture, then listen to the language arts teacher lecture then listen to Pre-ap science/history teacher for 45 minutes then go the lunch then back for another 45 minutes in the same class room, then go to my 1st elective class (technology) then into athletics go change in the locker room getting changed and courtney taken his towel running around hitting everyone in the ass with it then run 1.5 miles, then work out with benchpressing, leg curls, 25 10 second push ups, 60 crunches, 25 jumping jacks, then squats, then the Cage (where you stand on the tippytoes with your buddy putting more and more weight on going up and down, then the seat that is slanted back and you do like a benchpress on that but its alot harder..then end with 120 more crunches

i didn't go to sleep til 4.30am and got up at 7am. I just couldn't sleep and i dunno why!!! so my day at work is dull,slow and long!!

But going out on town tongiht woooooohooooooooo

Well, last night I had to help a friend walk home because she was a little tipsy ( Sorry tankgirl :lol: ), I felt like the only sober one there...oh well, there's always next weekend....

Back