Dethklok/Rambo Music Video

5.56X45mm

Milforum Mac Daddy
Warning: The Video bellow is filled with the following.
Death
Violence
Blood
Explosions
Firefights
Exploding People
.50 BMG Carnage
Flame Throwers
Knife Stabbings
Decapitations
Grenade Chucking

You have been warned.....

I recommend that you sit down, turn up the volume, and listen to the wonderful works Dethklok and the unbiased violence of Rambo

Dethklok Thuderhorse / Rambo

This one and the first one were the best. 2 and 3 were too cartoonish.

David Caruso went from a sissy in the first one to decent roles in NYPD Blue and CSI: Miami.

NYPD was the shiznit. Scipowitcz whooped up on some perp azz in that show! When his partner died, I cried with Kimberly Cartell (is that her?).

"Get your load on..."

HAHAHAHA! Go Andy!

I don't know the females name but I think your talking of the one who also went to CSI Miami. She also used to be on a soap opera a long time ago. All my rugrats I think it was. Not that I watched sopa operas as that would not be very macho, if I did, I wouldn't admit here. Hahahaha. Or, maybe your talking about the woman that was the shrink for the department, if so that was not the one I was thinking.

I don't know the females name but I think your talking of the one who also went to CSI Miami. She also used to be on a soap opera a long time ago. All my rugrats I think it was. Not that I watched sopa operas as that would not be very macho, if I did, I wouldn't admit here. Hahahaha. Or, maybe your talking about the woman that was the shrink for the department, if so that was not the one I was thinking.

Kim Delaney is who I was thinking of. She makes me tingle where I pee.

Back