Desktop pic for Artillery folks

lol, maybe if the artillery piece was something higher than 155mm id be happier

besides, the long tom should be put up there, though it isnt as great as the k-19 german heavy howtizer or the a-19 122mm heavy howtizer, it is big and powerful

Charge_7 said:
Yeah, 155mm not as good as 122mm. Uh huh, right, yeah sure.
Heheh :D, paratroopa care to tell us why you think that way-because the only advantage I see is that a smaller calibre weapon is more easily transported to a hot spot-nothing more...

I don't mean to sound inflamatory, but I have noticed that paratroopa does seem to have a number of opinions that are very out of the norm.

Paratroopa suffers from the "Di Morga" syndrome (as I like to call it). Basically the thought that the bigger it is, the better it is, no matter what.
Usually the symptoms of this syndrome are:
- A like for unusually heavy tanks
- Preferring ridiculously heavy artillery (that crap you had to haul by railroad)
- Thinks a Desert Eagle .50 would be the sidearm of choice
- Thinks the only sniper rifle worth lugging around is a .50.
- Thinks any rifle bullet smaller than 7.62mm is utterly BB ammo.

It's very common.

For an artillery piece you want to consider what its mission is, how it'll be moved and how often, compatability with weapons stocks that can be found elsewhere etc etc. Let's say you made an artillery piece that was supposed to be hauled by a Black Hawk. That 200mm sieg cannon is going to be a problem.

Back