Deserted Island

so this man is on a cruise, and the cruise ship hits an iceberg. everybody drowns except this man. he is contemplating suicide when he finds a dog and a pig. he has some desires..so he thinks about whether to do the pig or the dog..he decides on the pig. so he tries to lure the pig away from the dog and the dog starts barking fanatically. so he retreats to the other side of the island. he goes back the next night to lure the pig away in the night while the dog is asleep. the dog wakes up and chases the man to the other side of the island. later on he finds a wild boar and kills it with his bare hands, then he takes the meat and throws it to the other side of the island. the dog goes over to the meat and the man tries to chase the pig before the dog comes back, the dog comes back and he is forced again to the other side of the island...just when he is about to drown himself, he hears a voice in the water,"HELP ME!!!!" he swims out grabs the woman and saves her life. it was hillary clinton. she says ,"is there anything i can do to repay u?" to which the man replies" COULD U HOLD THAT DOG FOR ME!!!!!"

Last edited:
C/2Lt Henderson said:
so this man is on a cruise, and the cruise ship hits an iceberg. everybody drowns except this man. he is contemplating suicide when he finds a dog and a pig. he has some desires..so he thinks about whether to do the pig or the dog..he decides on the pig. so he tries to lure the pig away from the dog and the dog starts barking fanatically. so he retreats to the other side of the island. he goes back the next night to lure the pig away in the night while the dog is asleep. the dog wakes up and chases the man to the other side of the island. later on he finds a wild boar and kills it with his bare hands, then he takes the meat and throws it to the other side of the island. the dog goes over to the meat and the man tries to chase the pig before the dog comes back, the dog comes back and he is forced again to the other side of the island...just when he is about to drown himself, he hears a voice in the water,"HELP ME!!!!" he swims out grabs the woman and saves her life. it was hillary clinton. she says ,"is there anything i can do to repay u?" to which the man replies" COULD U HOLD THAT DOG FOR ME!!!!!"
LOL!

Back