Dept. Of Righteous Shootings

5.56X45mm

Milforum Mac Daddy
An interesting incident occurred in Loiuisville Tuesday. Two young misunderstood victims of society apparently suffered what Massad Ayoob has elsewhere called, “...a catastrophic failure in the victim-selection process”.
Two teens who were fatally wounded Tuesday night were apparently breaking into a house when the owner shot them, according to Louisville Metro Police.
In an interview, Jackson said last night that he and his wife were cleaning an apartment in the house that had recently been vacated when the teens forced their way inside. Jackson, 70, said the teens were wearing masks, demanded his wallet and threatened to kill him. He said he pretended he was having a heart attack to buy himself a couple of seconds to reach for the gun he had in his waistband.

“They had the weapon two feet from my head—I thought I was dead,” he said. He said he fired because he wanted to protect his wife, who was in the kitchen at the time.

And justifiably so, Mr. Jackson—although there’s nothing wrong with self-defense, either.

The Louisville Police apparently agree with me (and with Kentucky’s Castle Docrine Law), because no charges will be filed.

Read the rest of the story here, about how the two Goblins are really choirboys and are just innocent victims, despite wearing masks, carrying a gun and kicking in a door before demanding money from a pensioner. An armed pensioner. (Okay, you bloodthirsty asshats can quit laughing now.) And note that Our Hero was carrying his gun, even though he was inside his own house. Lesson learned, here. Always have a gun handy.

Nothing like a twofer, I always say.

Last edited:
Yeah - that's the answer for Britain! Arm all pensioners in their own homes! Light the blue touch-paper and stand well back!

yup!

heres an example:

dirty chavscum: "hurhur i steal from your house ya pensioner! hurhur!"
pensioner: *shoots* "lawl you be dead!"

Here's a true one from a documentary. Some years ago now.

New Orleans - a tiny very old lady is behind her counter in her little shop. In walks an ugly giant who reaches acroos and grabs her, demanding all her money etc.

She reaches down, comes up with a great big hand gun.

Her words later :- 'I got him right between the eyes'.

What did you do next?

'I went round and got him twice more to make sure'.

Back