Deployment: I cant Believe My Brother Leaves Already

PROUDsisOFaUSmarine

I cant believe it but the time has come. My brother is going "over there". im really worried but so proud of him! I just wanted to say thank you to all our Marines & Troops Fighting For Our Country! They make me PROUD to be an AMERICAN! :salute2:

XoXoX Megan <3
Proud Sister Of A US Marine

Best of luck to your brother and you Megan. I know its hard to have family go away to fight. My uncle is in the navy. Kind of a different situation but same feelings. Try to be strong and tough it out. Im sure hell be ok. From what I hear those US Marines are tough S.O.B.'s ;)

It's OOOOORAH.

Semper Fi to your brother. Tell him to watch his six. Prayers are with him.

thanx you guys!!! it really means alot to have the support for him and me. thats my bestfriend over there fighting for my freedom and everyone elses. im so proud to be his big sister :D

:cen: how old is he? cuz from all the photos you've posted ( ;) was sooo tempted to italicise "all" :p ) i had assumed that he was older than you.
my bad lol

hahaha were 15 months apart! he'll turn 20 in sept and i just turned 21! he thinks hes older believe me LOL. and he looks it. but nope! im older. thats our joke hes my "BIG" lil brother and im his "LIL" big sister. haha oh my i miss him. lol

mejacksmall.jpg
jackme4th.jpg
unismall.jpg

sayhawthorneheights.jpg

God bless him and all those deployed in the service of their country. Hang in there and he'll be back before you know it.

From a soldier who have been "over there," I truely hopeand pray for the safe return of your brother and the rest of the guys and gals serving in Iraq.

God Bless!!

SGT Doody

yes, good luck and hopefully he'll be home sooner than you realize.

also, if hes turning 20..... what was he drinking in that picture? hmmmm

I am praying for you and your Marine. Semper Fi!

Mine will be leaving soon enough. :cry: It's kinda funny, because your brother looks sorta like my Marine, and I wish I had a picture that I could show you (I don't have any good ones that show his face - he hated pictures) but yeah.

>*CrAzY*< said:
I am praying for you and your Marine. Semper Fi!

Mine will be leaving soon enough. :cry: It's kinda funny, because your brother looks sorta like my Marine, and I wish I had a picture that I could show you (I don't have any good ones that show his face - he hated pictures) but yeah.

So... My Marine and I are possibly getting back together. After months of being afraid to talk because we were afraid we would fall for each other and we were trying to start other relationships, we gave up... and sure enough, here we are again, missing each other like crazy. I can honestly say that while I haven't talked to him, I've thought about him every day... and then again, I've done that since the day I met him.

So the problem? He leaves for supposedly a 9 month deployment in 2 weeks. He's coming to see me this weekend... and we are deciding what we are going to do... He's hesitant to get me into a relationship where I won't see him for 9 months (and they'll probably extend it to 18 with my luck) and expect me to be ok... but I guess we'll see.

Gr.

Back