Denmark

Looks like a very nice country.

Yep it is on my schedule for next year, cant decide whether to go with Denmark, Holland and Belgium or Denmark, Norway, Sweden and Finland.

I am leaning toward the first option though as I would like to be in Belgium for at least some of the WW1 commemorations.

What a beautiful city, Kesse, it looks like a movie set for a Danish fantasy getaway.

Yep it is on my schedule for next year, cant decide whether to go with Denmark, Holland and Belgium or Denmark, Norway, Sweden and Finland.

I am leaning toward the first option though as I would like to be in Belgium for at least some of the WW1 commemorations.
If you have questions about Denmark, fire away.

What a beautiful city, Kesse, it looks like a movie set for a Danish fantasy getaway.

Kesse,
Absolutely beautiful!!!!
Thank you.

Dadsgirl
Fortunately, we have some building laws that dictate what may be built in the old city centers.

If I were you. I would go with Denmark, Holland and Belgium the next year. I would also suggest to go only with Norway and Sweden. The Baltic Sea is messing up travelling a lot. If you want to visit Finland; do that later and go with the other Baltic states when you do that. There is a pretty short stint with a ferry between Estonia and Finland. You can rent a car in Lithuania and drive through the Baltic states and end the trip in Finland.

There is a lot of history in these four countries, not only the Second World War. I think you can find traces from Napoleons trip to Russia and even older history from the Teutonic knights and the Hanseatic League in the Baltic states.

Back