Democrat, Rebublican, or Southern Republican?

Dem, Rep, or South Rep?

• Total voters

silent driller

Which one are you?

Are you a Democrat, Republican or Southern Republican?

What with elections coming up, we should all decide.

Question: How do you tell the difference between Democrats, Republicans and Southern Republicans?

The answer can be found by posing the following question:

You're walking down a deserted street with your wife and two children.

Suddenly, a dangerous looking man with a huge knife comes around the corner,
locks eyes with you, screams obscenities, raises the knife, and charges. You are carrying a Glock 27 .40 caliber, and you are an expert shot. You have mere seconds before he reaches you and your family. What do you do?

Democrat's Answer:

Well, that's not enough information to answer the question!

Does the man look poor or oppressed?

Have I ever done anything to him that would inspire him to attack?

Could we run away?

What does my wife think?

What about the kids?

Could I possibly swing the gun like a club and knock the knife out of his hand?

What does the law say about this situation?

Does the Glock have appropriate safety built into it? Why am I carrying a loaded gun anyway, and what kind of message does this send to society and to my children?

Is it possible he'd be happy with just me? Does he definitely want to kill me, or would he be content just to wound me?

If I were to grab his knees and hold on, could my family get away while he was stabbing me?

Should I call 9-1-1?

Why is this street so deserted?

We need to raise taxes, have a Paint and Weed Day and make this a happier,
healthier street that would discourage such behavior. This is all so
confusing!

I need to debate this with some friends for a few days and try to come to a
consensus.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Republican's Answer:

BANG!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Southern Republican's Answer:

BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! click....(sounds of
reloading).

BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! click

Daughter: "Nice groups, Daddy! Were those the Winchester Silver Tips??"

So which one are you?

In real life? Id say Republican. I like to think of myself as an Intellectual Conservative, although I got to admit that Southern Conservative attitude is appealing.

Republican....and I married on too :D

Anyone who is in the military should be one...unless they are betting on the don't ask don't tell policy.

I think that this post should be placed in the jokes forum because I laughed for a half hour after that. It really describes me and my Ex. My daughter isn't allowed to shoot my guns but she could tell you the muzzle velocity of an M-16.

In real life none political situation i would be the Repulican, because i usualy do something instead of asking questions and debating thisngs, i tent to screw something togather and then look at the blue print heh, but i would never bear arms.

In politics it would be democrat (bush is repulican right? Well Suthern republican even?, Which means im a democrat, this time)

Well most likely just Republican, but if the kids weren't there SOUTHERN REPUBLICAN (with a few HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, and a WHAT YOU GONNA DO NOW HUUUH?)

You explained the differences perfectly, everyone at my school has a gun safe, and a license to carry. You hit the nail on the head. :cowb:

sgtbreeden said:
I think that this post should be placed in the jokes forum because I laughed for a half hour after that. It really describes me and my Ex. My daughter isn't allowed to shoot my guns but she could tell you the muzzle velocity of an M-16.

I was going to put it there but I didn't get a poll option so I put it here.

If I was American, I'd probably be a Republican. However...the S. Rep. point of view seems highly appealing.

im between he republican and southern republican. i dfire more than one shot, but i would still conserva ammo. maybe two or three shots.

well id have to shoot him in the knee caps first so i get a moment to laugh at him and he starts to curse me out and then i'll get mad so i'll start shooting his arms and finaly a nice well placed shot in the head so i guess id say im a southern republican

Southern Republican. Why you ask?

Make sure the sucker is dead. If I had a second clip you can be sure I would have a 3rd and 4th.

Unfortunately the law would see that you reloaded and call it murder, or at the least homicide.

Back