Delta...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheSunsetSniper

Now, from what I hear the government denies the existence of Delta, but obviously they do exist. Does anybody have any articles or information on them? I would like to know more about them.

How do they deny they exist when we all heere obviously know they do for sure. :roll:

After the missions serries of 'Task force ranger' I guess the government denied the existance. My cousin had shown me an article on yahoo that had mention the denial. I guess that isn't important, i still want to know more about them.

The way I figure, if you (the government) say "no" to the question "Do they exist?", they (the ones asking the questions) can't ask any other questions because the government denies their (Delta) existance. They can't take it to the next step.

You aren't going to find much accurate information on the net, or via any other source about SFOD-D (Delta). Those who know the details, won't be talking about it .. and those that think they know, will be happy to tell you all about it (which amounts to knowing shite) . There is a short overview posted about the detachment under "Joining the Military - Who's Who in US SOF." There are a few books out .. most are full of piss and wind.

secret

The gov't says they don't exist because most of the weapons used classified and still being tested. At a mans funeral. Everything was covered up. they did not want anyone to know about delta secret weapon. It has to be denied so in the near future those i power will forget that we have them.

No

They didn't bury the weapon they buried a delta force soldier. The weapon was covered with a gint cloth of some sort.

The gov't says they don't exist because most of the weapons used classified and still being tested. At a mans funeral. Everything was covered up. they did not want anyone to know about delta secret weapon. It has to be denied so in the near future those i power will forget that we have them.

:lol: Ahhh ... *wiping tears* :lol:

The DoD has admitted to the existence of CAG (SFOD-D / Delta, et al) for a bit now. It's published right in the defense budget. Why would the government go about parading it and putting it on display? Every bit of information that is released to the public is also released to our enemies. OPSEC. That's why you don't see a lot of accurate information about SOF units. As I said, anyone that knows .. isn't going to tell you, and those that don't know, will be happy to.

But man, those plasma ion rifles they have sure are cool .. I saw 'em on a documentary once. Wow! :lol:

Personally, I'm partial to the teleportation grenades.

They're all well and good until you end up fragging yourself and you're stuck on Zoltar 6 for 8 mons. That is one awful place.

Ain't it though, Sir? When they were training us high-speed SF Cadets (we're top secret :lol: ) with them, I lost my leg on the other side of a Zoltarian wall. Our medical wannabe fixed me up with XW74 sutures and I'm better now.

howlong

how long did it take to fix you up?
~THE QUICKEST WAY TO LOSE A FIGHT IS NOT TO FIGHT AT ALL~
SENSEI ANTHONY DIAZ

I was ready to rock and roll in about a month, those sutures are amazing, ever watch that show Star Trek? Well the sutures are like that doohickey they got that you wave it around and your body heals.

:lol:

I was ready to rock and roll in about a month, those sutures are amazing, ever watch that show Star Trek? Well the sutures are like that doohickey they got that you wave it around and your body heals.

You have violated OPSEC, report to Alpha Beta 9 for incineration.

:lol:

Behave now guys, or I'll whip out my Dark Matter Hovercraft Howitzers! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back