Women (51-49)
All age groups under 65
All education levels
All regions of the state -- urban, suburban and rural
Voters without college degrees (50-48)
Democrats (50-49)
Whites (53-46)
White men (59-38)
Voters who decided in the last week (58-42)

Won or tied voters of all income levels
Tied among white women
Tied among union members
Tied among union households

Has anyone considered the Super Delegates that the Democratic party uses to choose who gets the nod? The people's choice doesn't really matter as long as they are in control of the eventual winner.

Yeah, and the Ron Paul signs on the side of the roads in Austin are everywhere. :-?

we have to. if they survive the gauntlet of the primary process and the election season, then we really know we have got the best for the people.

and today, more drama courtesy of the NYTimes. Drum up the slim... i hate the media

Is it really Slime? Sounds more like business as usual, Lobbyists in Bed with Politicians isn't hardly anything new. And its not the first time for McCain either, he was wrist slapped by the Senate Oversight Commitee for showing "bad judgment" about 10 years ago for improper dealings.

I happen to like the Clintons their political policies especially on health care sound good,, but this campaign has really shown how vicious they can be. Besides I want and end to the Bush, Clinton, Bush, Clinton pattern.

Last edited:
Back