Decision 2008

I missed the debate last night but I think TI is right, Clinton is finished.

In order to win see has to beat Obama in Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Texas in Landslides. Right now all 3 are close. Even if she wins all 3 she will still lose because Obama will still have the number of delegates to win overall.

I dont think the supers would be dumb enough to defy the will of the people, if they do I'll stay home in November.

Last edited:
Another thing that annoys me with her is this Michigan and Florida primary business. Whether you agree with the sanctions or not, all the Dems agreed to it. And now because the results went her way (and the fact she is losing nationally and needs the delegates) Mrs Clinton is trying to change the initial agreement.

I am sorry, but thats a rather bad reflection on her character: you make a deal you honor it. I am so sick of this type of dishonesty in Washington, I wouldn't accept it from Bush I am damn well not going to accept it from her.

Yea, but which of the two thats gonna be left is truly the lesser of two evils?
Anybody with half a brain cell knows all politicians are corrupt in one way or another.

So far Obama's almost clean, if he had something the dirty tricks Department at the Clinton Campaign would have found it. One reason we know Hillary is in trouble is because of there sheer desperation to link him to something...anything...he sinking of the TITANIC if they could.

He is by far the cleanest of the 3, unless you count Huckabee.

we don't count him.... but it will get nasty as hell once it is down to two candidates..... big time..

another debate has been set for obama/clinton this coming tuesday on MSNBC.

So far Obama's almost clean, if he had something the dirty tricks Department at the Clinton Campaign would have found it. One reason we know Hillary is in trouble is because of there sheer desperation to link him to something...anything...he sinking of the TITANIC if they could.

Didn't know about the almost clean part, thanks
Oh we don't count Huckabee, the race is gonna be between Obama and McCain, that is if the Republicans can get enough delegates so that McCain gets the required amount of votes to get nominated.
If the Republicans can't get enough to nominate McCain, then what we have a 1 person presidential race ?

Hi MM. I must beg the pardon of you all for interfering here, especially as what Iam going to presume to say is based only on main-line newspaper articles on this side of the stream, where the uniqueness of Obama's position holds an interest similar to yours.

Now these reports tell a story which does not add up to lily-whiteness.

A very large report centred around his political history and some questionable connections, which represented a ruthless surge to the top, wherein anyone who opposed him came to a fast and sticky end, at least politically and sometimes personally. (not physically.)

A few days ago I also mentioned the promotional video regarding him which was directed in the acclaimed glorification style of the famous Nazi regime director Leni Riefenstaht, who was in favour in Berlin pre WW11. It was said that the video style sent shivers down the spine of those who recall the time and the films.

OK enough said, I am not pushing the point, only putting it up for discussion if any one else here is already aware of the things I have mentioned. I have no wish to put the man down, but to throw questions into the ring which may be relevant in election times such as this.

Last edited:
I am only familiar with one questionable relationship with Obama with a Democratic fundraising crook named Mark Rezko, now about to go to trial. Hillary tried to make this stick to him but for three things she didnt count on.

1. Although Hillary could correctly claim Obama knew Rezko she could make no allegation of any actual wrongdoing. Knowing someone is not a crime. She was essentially trying to trip him up on guilt by association.

2. A few days later, the Obama people circulated a Photo of Hillary and...Mark Rezko. Proving that she is a giant hypocrite.

3. And of course Obama reminded the Hillary camp about Whitewater. Although the investigation showed no allegations of wrongdoing on Bill Clintons part, thee was a certain dark cloud of doubt over Mrs Clinton, not enough for anything substantial but enough to raise an eyebrow.

Is that what you mean?

Last edited:
not sure this ^^^^ is relevant to this thread...

Sorry - I thought we were discussing election accusations being thrown at election-time.

I also thought that you guys might know much more about these issues and could fill in the gaps.

I also thought that you all might have widespread familiarity with the election video in question, which is apparently a legitimate offering from his camp.

If any of these criticisms are wide of the mark, then please disregard them as figments of the imagination of the mainstream British press, who naturally have no axe to grind re. the American elections - in fact, as I mentioned, they are well up for Obama.

I am happy to withdraw the post as unsupported if required to do so, as i no longer have the articles to hand, or if what is fair for Clinton and Mc Cain is considered not fair for Obama.

If no-one else is aware of the matters related then please ignore them or have them removed, with my complete agreement. I have no prejudice or agenda re. the matter, whatsoever.

Thank you TI. But my offer stands, i do not wish push a bad message. It was simply an invitation to those with more information on the subject.

Back