Deception in the Ranks (again)

We need a group but it does not have to be FEMA. The Red Cross and the Salvation Army does a far better job in my opinion. I'm not for FEMA having such large police state like powers.

I 100% believe that FEMA should be replaced with a far smaller and less powerful organization. What is needed is a Civil Defense type organization, something along the lines of a local CERT team that is spread out nationally. If you have it spread out the resources will be better position and also there will not be an issue with wanted waste of tax money and man power.

What I really love is the endless FEMA classes we have to go thru now ever since they stepped on their cranks in NOLA. jUST ME BUT I think they mandated them so they could push the blame on local and state agency the next time they (FEMA) dork something up.

What I really love is the endless FEMA classes we have to go thru now ever since they stepped on their cranks in NOLA. jUST ME BUT I think they mandated them so they could push the blame on local and state agency the next time they (FEMA) dork something up.

Auugggg, don't remind me that I have to do the FEMA training.... I have that coming up in a month or so. Worst two days of my life. I dont learn anything but I sure as hell forget ****. Yeah, they do push stuff on us locals so we now take the blame.

Why did Bush put the head of the Arabian Horse Association in control of National Emergency Management? I suspect that that was problem #1.

Back