Death toll in Xinjiang riot rises to 140

Pretty grizzly photos too.
Not quite the sort of thing you'd expect from mainstream press.
That picture of the pregnant woman smashed up with her dead baby next to her in the back of the pickup ought to motivate any anti-drink driving movement anywhere.

Pretty grizzly photos too.
Not quite the sort of thing you'd expect from mainstream press.
That picture of the pregnant woman smashed up with her dead baby next to her in the back of the pickup ought to motivate any anti-drink driving movement anywhere.
The driver may be sentenced to death.

So he should.
That's one thing I think the Chinese really have right, if you screw around, it's off with your head.
Poisonous milk for babies? Death.
Poisonous toys for children? Death.
Killed a bunch of people after drunk driving including a pregnant woman and her unborn baby? Death.
That is justice.
Something we seem to have forgotten about.

So he should.
That's one thing I think the Chinese really have right, if you screw around, it's off with your head.
Poisonous milk for babies? Death.
Poisonous toys for children? Death.
Killed a bunch of people after drunk driving including a pregnant woman and her unborn baby? Death.
That is justice.
Something we seem to have forgotten about.
Hooah! I second this one.

And not just kill 'em but shoot them so their organs are harvested and something useful can finally come of these parasites and scumbags.

My favourite is the comments by the Chinese citizens about the stories. It makes me feel better when, not all, but some show downright disgust at the actions reported. In person they rarely express this sentiment for fear of the country losing face.

My new hero... the 70 year old man attacking cars that ran the redlight... with a BRICK. He's a stud.

My new hero... the 70 year old man attacking cars that ran the redlight... with a BRICK. He's a stud.

He is... he is one tough mo fo and ought to get a medal.
That's the one thing I have always had an issue with. If citizens could actually deal with law breakers on the spot, crime would actually drop. If for example, someone ran a red light and I threw a glass bottle I was drinking from at it in order to "prevent the reckless driver from hurting other people" why is it that I am punished, often more than the perpetrator himself?
It's almost like the system wants the bad guys to get away with it because if anyone tries to solve it himself, he will get into more trouble than the criminal! Or trouble at that.
Sometimes I wished I was a cop.

Yeah I heard about the Chinese harvesting the organs from guys on death row.
Interesting thing is, it creates a market for people who need to get executed!
A: "Hey the hospitals need another batch of kidneys!"
B: "Damn... alright, pick five."
A: "Hehe, yeah I'll get that prick that keeps urinating on the guards and a few others."

Back