Dear Hillary, Its time for you to go.

mmarsh

I confess that I am supporting Obama, so I am bias. But its time to look at the facts.

Obama is winning in the number of states, the popular vote, the number of delegates and the number of super delegates. As of 5 minutes ago Obama has won NC. Indiana has yet been called, but will likely be for Hillary (barring a very sudden surprise).

UPDATE: Indiana is getting closer, Obama can still win it.

There are only 6 primaries left. North Dakota, West Virginia, Puerto Rico, Montana, Oregon, and Kentucky. Even if Hillary wins all 6 (and she is only winning in 3) she still loses on all fronts.

In fact there is only two ways Hillary can win. Both Dubiously...

1. That the votes from both Michigan AND Florida are counted for Clinton. This wouldn't be at all fair because Obama didnt campaign in Florida and wasn't even on the Michigan ballot. This isn't Zimbabwe were you can simply pretend the opposition doesn't exist. Howard Dean has been clear -this is not going to happen.

2. Convince the Super-Delegates that are supporting Obama to switch sides. That too is not Democratic, for what Hillary is saying is to tell the Super Delegates to do is to IGNORE what the voters wanted, and to vote her instead...because she knows whats better for us citizens. Sounds just like Robert Mugabe. Besides most SuperDelegates have been going in the other direction. from Clinton to Obama.

Its extremely unlikely that either the DNC nor the Democratic super delegates will do either. In fact its suicidal. If they were ever so stupid to do either than people like me would either stay home or vote McCain.

Its time for Hillary to take one for Team Democrat and call it quits. And if she wants a another chance at a Presidential run, she should start making nice at Obama and other Democrats she has pissed off over the past few months. It would be a terrible mistake for her to play "sore loser" by deliberately sabotaging the Obama Campaign as she is beginning to do by staying in this unwinnable contest.

I think I can speak to most Democrats and Left-leaning Independents, That such an action would be...unforgivable.

Last edited:
Agreed. But she won't. And it's not about Democrats anymore, it's about Hilary. She's the only one doing hate campaigns.

I disagree.

Hill should stay in it right up to Denver. She's doing a terrific job. Even Rush Limbaugh agrees.

Don't listen to them Hill. You stay in and fight girl.

Why do I support Hill for Democrat nominee? Not sure, she just seems to have something Obama doesn't..............

Hillary20urinal.jpg

I hope Obama wil win. The way he is portrayed overhere sounds and looks good! He comes over as a sensible guy and that is quite something. Especially when you look at the nternational relations that need to be mended after eight years of George.

I hope Obama wil win. The way he is portrayed overhere sounds and looks good! He comes over as a sensible guy and that is quite something. Especially when you look at the nternational relations that need to be mended after eight years of George.
The "Wow, what a funny hat!" foreign policy is, needless to say, tiring.

Obama seems much better than Hillary, and, unlike McCain, also right in the head.

Thats funny because I would be the exact opposite, it seems to me that:
- Hillary is all about herself and if she cant get the nomination she will destroy the chances of the one that does.

- McCain well I really like the guy and up until a few weeks ago he would have been my choice but the more I see of him the more out of touch he seems.

- Obama seems to have kept his campaign positive and just seems focused on winning the thing however I still can't figure out if he has any policies, he seems short on specifics.

Has anybody been watching the Clinton campaign recently?

In mostly poor, uneducated, mostly-white states like Indiana, West Virginia and Kentucky she has hit upon a truly winning campaign strategy with voters which is:

"Pssst, did you know Barack Obama is a BLACK man???

Way to go Hillary, I see you've been reading Karl Rove's campaign playbook. I cannot wait to hear your next whine about dirty campaign tactics.

North Dakota already had a caucus a couple months ago. South Dakota has a primary on June 3rd (closed, I'm an independent so no vote for me.) and both candidates seemed like they just wanted to piss off the voters. Hillary offered her plans for agriculture and wildlife management funding which basically fell on deaf ears because A.) The last Democrat to win SD was LBJ and Obama ends his stop in South Dakota by thanking a city in Iowa for their support.

That having been said, I do agree with mmarsh here about Clinton's strategy. She seems to be hanging on to Indiana and West Virginia pretty strongly as reasons why she should stay, but the latter state is so incredibly biased towards one candidate that it's ridiculous to think that's making a statement, just as the GOP winning South Dakota with 65% of the popular vote is no big deal. Both of those two states are pretty much bred to support Hillary based on their demographics.

Damien435

I stand corrected, it is indeed South Dakota and not North Dakota that is having its primary next month.

Back