Deaf Chinese Dancers

very strange Fox

Strange? Well, they are ALL deaf. I think they are work pretty hard and know to do, etc... They has been travel to 40 different countries. Deaf ain't dumb like someone call them, "deaf and dumb."

(FYI, I'm deaf :))

Strange? Well, they are ALL deaf. I think they are work pretty hard and know to do, etc... They has been travel to 40 different countries. Deaf ain't dumb like someone call them, "deaf and dumb."

(FYI, I'm deaf :))

I didn't mean bad strange just strange how they move their arms all together. I didn't realize that they were all deaf and the only dumb person is people who don't help themselves.

And I knew about you. :)

I think the dumb part was added when someone was deaf and couldn't speak either. Helen Keller was a most amazing person, I still don't know how someone that far back in time could have accomplished what she did. Of course, her teacher was just as amazing.

Don't worry Fox, if you're around 18 I'm sure they will develop cybernetic ears for the deaf in your lifetime.

I heard the Japanese scientists are testing on a deaf hamster to hearing successly

I don't know if you know that I'm wearing a Cochlear Implants. It helps me to hear anything that make sounds.

Back