Dead soldier's home vandalized

Chief Bones said:
We make these types of statements because we are absolutely angry that so-called Christians seem to think it's OK to attack a family in grief over some bullshit belief that has nothing to do with why a family member served his country in a war zone and gave the last bitter drop of his blood in that service. If you can't see this for yourself then I feel very sorry for you.

Maybe you are not a 'blooded warrior' and can not personally feel how we feel about this craven cowardly act.

Think of it this way, How many people are actually going to support this whackjob group after what they are doing. As strong as anti-homosexual believes may be in certain areas I sincerely doubt this group is making any new friends by protesting at funerals. This group is protesting themselves into extinction, which is fine by me.

There are some people I can't stand, and people who would do that sort of thing are those kind of people.

I can't say that I'm a supporter of the Iraq War, but I do have the utmost respect for those serving anywhere on this planet (regardless of who they fight for...except for terrorists, but we won't go there). Anyone who defaces a serviceman/servicewoman, whether living or dead, should be dealt with. The military is there to protect the nation, whichever one that may be...people need to realize this, and just say 'thank you'.

phoenix80 said:
The group claims U.S. soldier deaths are punishment for U.S. tolerance of Gays.

Made my day :D

So if being gay was illegal in the US, all RPG-rounds and IEDs would magically be duds, insurgent assault rifles would constantly jam, and MANPADS would always fall for aerial defense countermeasures?

Oh no wait. God tells the insurgents to attack Americans because they allow gays in their country.

Ted said:
I think it is a damn shame and I hope some of his buddies find the one who did this.
But I can't help thinking that it is so typical American. My impression of the States is that it is prone to sharp reactions and emotions in a very short time. (Note: I am not trying to put anyone down, but this is the impression we get here in Holland.) On the one side you have this very patriotic group of people who can barely stand any criticism on any issue. On the other side you have this group trying to make a point by any means necessary. Obviously someone is trying to say he or she doesn't agree with this war, but why in such a disrespectful way? Why isn't there a mainstream path pro- and antagonists call talk without making unnecessary victims. This dead soldier's familie doesn't need this and America doesn't need this!
A lot of people in this thread prove your point as they seem to literally want the vandalizers to be killed.

5.56X45mm said:
They're communist liberal hippies.

'Nuff Said...

They don't have a reason expect they hate everything with the United States of America and the freedoms that she stands for.

Dude, read the first post again. Do communist liberal hippies want to ban gays?

Then again, your definition of communist liberal hippie is anyone who disagrees with your views and does stuff you don't like. So we're cool.

mmarsh said:
There are thousands of way to sin, and homosexuality isnt even one of the 10 Deadly sins so how on earth did they conclude it was because of gays?

Because they're actually all in the closet.

Last edited:
right, i hate america for no good reason, but im 13 and its just a stupid thing i do. but that is just too far! how can supporting gays kill soldiers in IRAQ! that could mean that the people who vandalised his home could have perpetrated the crime! will people like this end up as another ku klux klan? or will we stop it before it gets momentum? it is up to us now. to make these things socially unacceptable.:evil:

Back