de Nijmeegse Vierdaagse (March) - Page 2

--

July 14th, 2009  
ObjSRgtLw

sounds tempting . I'll hold you to your promise comrade.
July 14th, 2009  
Mikefrombelgium

hehe no problem
July 15th, 2009  
A Can of Man

I'd like to go back and have a Duvel in its own special glass again
--
July 15th, 2009  
Mikefrombelgium

if you like duvel i know a few other good ones that are like duvel but still different and a little better
July 15th, 2009  
Mikefrombelgium

speaking of witch i created a group about beer, please join so we can discuss the wonderfull world of beers
July 15th, 2009  
ObjSRgtLw

I tried the new and stronger beer of Jupiler- tasted quite good though I don't remember it's name... where do I join this group and who started to speak about 'witches' ?
July 15th, 2009  
Mikefrombelgium

hahaha yeah sometimes my english is not soo good i meant something else, and that group is a social group i created here on the forums
July 16th, 2009  
A Can of Man

Almdudler is good (but not a beer) and so is Austrian beer (not bad at all) but there is a beverage that is a mix of the two. Avoid at all costs.
July 19th, 2009  
Redleg

I've been to Nijmegen 3 times before ObjSRgtLw.
I'm not going this year but I have several colleagues/friends that are going.

Will you walk with your unit, or are you walking "solo"??
I've been there with a unit 2 times and walked alone 1 time (even if you "never walk alone" there.. )

GREAT beer-tent in camp Heumensoord, had a lot of good parties there..

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObjSRgtLw
Heard there is also a big party in town and soldiers in uniform won't have any problems getting into contact with locals...
Oh yeah...

Good luck, and please keep us posted how it goes (if you're able to stay on your feet when the day is over )
July 21st, 2009  
AFSteliga

I wanted to do the marches several times over, but haven't gotten a chance yet. Say hello to the Canadian Contingent.