The Day the Earth Stood Still

laguththa

The Day the Earth Stood Still it is the largest living thing on planet is up against us. How we going to face it Is the weapons we got enough to fight back. Who will be charged? This movie was pretty good for any one. Lot of science is there. Are we ready to face it. It is up to us . on free movies

[FONT=&quot]http://blog.80millionmoviesfree.com...stood-stille-when-we-are-going-to-stand-still

thedaytheearthstoodstill.jpg

[/FONT]

The first one was great. It was about a number of alien species that were afraid of Humans because we achieved the use of nuclear weapons.

This one is about a bunch of hippies tree hugger crap about global warming. Screw that....

Ahhh Yes. Another hollywoodization of something. In the movie the day after tomorrow they rail on and on about how bad we are for the planet. I think that this movie will be yet another way for hollywood to bash everyone. Always have complaints about what we are doing to the planet but their suggestions for fixing the environment never seems to apply to them.

Remember how back in ancient times people created buildings in the name of their religions? The magestic Hagia Sofia, the countless cathedrals all across Europe... all in the name of religion.
Of course, plays, stories etc., were also inspired by religion.
Environmentalism is no different. This is the new age religion that people (mostly atheists) adhere to. He's not the first person to say it, but he's probably the guy who put it best. Shame he's not around with us anymore.

Michael Crichton on Environmentalism as a religion:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vv9OSxTy1aU

Political messages aside (if any. I looked at it just as a movie, as entertainment), I thought it was a really great movie. Cutting edge CGI effects, excellent acting by Keanu Reeves and always gorgeous Jennifer Connelly, both played well-defined, deep characters and of course, quite an interesting storyline - I haven't seen the first one so this was pretty original to me. It wasn't the best sci-fi movie I've seen ever by a long margin but I thought it was definitely worth the time & money.

Will not waste $$ to see this remake. will stick to the orginal movie. The new one is way to ECOwackos type.

Political messages aside (if any. I looked at it just as a movie, as entertainment), I thought it was a really great movie. Cutting edge CGI effects, excellent acting by Keanu Reeves and always gorgeous Jennifer Connelly, both played well-defined, deep characters and of course, quite an interesting storyline - I haven't seen the first one so this was pretty original to me. It wasn't the best sci-fi movie I've seen ever by a long margin but I thought it was definitely worth the time & money.

agreed. I went to this movie to be entertained and I was. There was not too much liberal indoctrination other that the earth was being saved from us and our lack of environmentalism. The whole world' reaction to first contact was very realistic. I was amused at an MLRS being used to shoot at a target about 1000 meters away. The graphics were realistic as was the overall storyline.

I could not help but laugh at the end where a world wide EMP was used to stop the destruction of the earth. We were now without anything electronic which means millions if not billions would die of starvation not to mention the violence that would follow.

My advice is go and be entertained like I did with 300. For anyone who is savy with history, 300 was very unrealistic but people loved it.

I was hoping to buy a house that is empty soon without having to reside with anyone else except offspring. Please keep me in your prayers.

Back