Day of Defeat - Source

A Can of Man

Je suis aware
Man... I love Day of Defeat. The best online shooter ever. I love it MUCH more than counter strike. Since you respawn like crazy you can just go ahead and kamikaze all you want. Pure ownage.

Do you have the Source game engine? You can download that. Just google it and you'll find it. From there you can purchase the game and download it and play it.

Yah, just checked it out. Does't seem too bad but I think I'll still stick with my COD4 Modern Warfare. :)

cod4-ladderitem1.jpg

Never played that.
Oooh... steam engine rules. I just downloaded (and bought) one of my old favorites... Fleet Command!
As for COD4, I don't think my sh*tty computer's good enough to run it.

Anyone playing DoDS? :)
It's my favourite WWII shooter by far, I just love the immersion especially from the custom maps, the feel that you get from it. I also own Battlefield 1942, CoD:WaW, CoD2 and BiA:HH, and all those are good WWII shooters, but nothing beats DoDS.

Maybe DoD 1.3.

Sorry, I forgot to mention Red Orchestra. That goes as one of my favourite games all time, along with DoDS. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
The thing about DoDS is not the graphics or anything it's the pace and ferocity of the gameplay. Real fun stuff.

Back