dating service =-)

should redleg install a dating service into the forum?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • maybe

• no

• whats dating?

• Total voters

Themrose89

A couple of guys mentioned a dating service for the forum. Just to see, this is a poll to see if it would actually fly. :D

Seeing as we have 3500 males and maybe 2 females, I'm not sure who exactly you would date here (let alone the problem of you being in the States and them being in Europe/Canada/what have you).

If you lived in Nevada you could just call one of the "dating" services and have one show up at your door. Not saying you should move, but it's an idea, pretty labor-free. ;)

the idea itself is pretty good though. (btw you are all welcome for the idea :D ) Its not going to work though. were all too far away from eachother. and we dont have enough females to go with all the males here.... unless they're willing to put in some overtime. (oooo that wasnt right im sorry).

Redneck said:
Seeing as we have 3500 males and maybe 2 females, I'm not sure who exactly you would date here (let alone the problem of you being in the States and them being in Europe/Canada/what have you).)

well...there are a few people on the forum who put on pink totos and such. I am not naming any names or anything :twisted:

I am with redneck on this one. The whole military forum definately appeals to the males.

Redleg hasn't had a date since he found out school field trips don't count.

And the ladies love the tutu, SGT, how do you think I got my girl? Ain't nothin sexier than a tutu and a stetson. :horsie:

lets all forget i even brought it up. after that redleg comment i think any bubble that might have been forming was burst.

hmmm?

that's a good one, i know i come on here during working hours. i think if you put a dating service on here you might loose some people, why you ask? because that would make your website a personals/dating service and they all get blocked by goverment computers. i think you see where i'm going with this. it's a good i dea, but it may cost more than you know.

well i'm a female (age 21) and currently working from an air force base, so i wouldn't be allowed to access it if it was a dating place. plus, it may be dangerous to be female on here with all these males if it was a dating service. but heck, i don't care either way. ;)

interesting idea.. verry odd :rambo:
gotr any girls in the military out there (not poretend mili. the real mili) :twisted:

3500 and 2 females huh lol you sure this isnt nevada?!
Who wants to date online anyway, if your that hard up well then I dont know lol
You go out to date you dont need to do it online

Irishone said:
3500 and 2 females huh lol you sure this isnt nevada?!
Who wants to date online anyway, if your that hard up well then I dont know lol
You go out to date you dont need to do it online
*nice one :twisted:

Back