dating service =-) - Page 4

View Poll Results :should redleg install a dating service into the forum?
yes 5 45.45%
maybe 3 27.27%
no 2 18.18%
whats dating? 1 9.09%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

--
Boots

August 18th, 2005  
Missileer

Here's why I don't fool with younger women.

ATLANTA - A 78-year-old woman was indicted Tuesday on charges she shot her 85-year-old ex-beau to death as he read the newspaper in a senior citizens home.

Lena Sims Driskell was charged with murder, aggravated assault and possession of a firearm during the commission of a felony. Herman Winslow was slain June 10.

Police said Driskell was angry that her yearlong romance with Winslow had ended and he was seeing another woman. She allegedly shot Winslow four times with an antique handgun at the Hightower Manor retirement home in southwest Atlanta, where the two lived.

Darn close minded hussy!
August 19th, 2005  
Kina

i'm being thrown into a category with a 78 year old woman...i don't know how i feel about that....
August 19th, 2005  
Missileer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kina
i'm being thrown into a category with a 78 year old woman...i don't know how i feel about that....
Well, actually 78 isn't that old, I'd just call her "mature."
--
Boots
August 20th, 2005  
Kina

my grandmother thanks you
August 25th, 2005  
mzspaztastic

im a 23 year old girl, and im single. of course, no one lives in my area

i agree with kina, i couldnt resist.

but in all honesty, i did work for a dating service for a while, and its depressing talking to guys that are 26 who tell you about how they want to get married, have kids, blah blah blah, and you know that if you ever met them at a bar or a grocery store, they would never say those things.

so now i ask the questions i learned at the dating service when i meet people, because i can weed out the jokers before ive wasted 3 months of time
August 30th, 2005  
Peterminator

we need a dating service
end of discussion