dating service =-)

should redleg install a dating service into the forum?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • maybe

• no

• whats dating?

• Total voters
lol. ill be 16 in november... still dint stop me going after older girls.. ive always gone older :roll:

Irishone said:
3500 and 2 females huh lol you sure this isnt nevada?!
Who wants to date online anyway, if your that hard up well then I dont know lol
You go out to date you dont need to do it online

:lol: NV has the most beautiful women you'll ever see in a dark, neon-lit, smoke filled "gentlemens'" club, thank you very much.

Kina, how big does a bracket have to be? :lol:

I wouldn't mind a younger lady if she's mature for her age, say about 55ish. Either way, I'll have to check with my Wife first. :)

Missileer said:
I wouldn't mind a younger lady if she's mature for her age, say about 55ish. Either way, I'll have to check with my Wife first. :)

:lol:

If she's anything like mine, she will say "no." and refuse to make dinner for a week. :(

The way this thread is going it may have to be put in another forum, Humor or maybe science fiction? :lol:

Here's why I don't fool with younger women.

ATLANTA - A 78-year-old woman was indicted Tuesday on charges she shot her 85-year-old ex-beau to death as he read the newspaper in a senior citizens home.

Lena Sims Driskell was charged with murder, aggravated assault and possession of a firearm during the commission of a felony. Herman Winslow was slain June 10.

Police said Driskell was angry that her yearlong romance with Winslow had ended and he was seeing another woman. She allegedly shot Winslow four times with an antique handgun at the Hightower Manor retirement home in southwest Atlanta, where the two lived.

Darn close minded hussy!

i'm being thrown into a category with a 78 year old woman...i don't know how i feel about that.... :lol:

Kina said:
i'm being thrown into a category with a 78 year old woman...i don't know how i feel about that.... :lol:

Well, actually 78 isn't that old, I'd just call her "mature."

im a 23 year old girl, and im single. of course, no one lives in my area :)

i agree with kina, i couldnt resist.

but in all honesty, i did work for a dating service for a while, and its depressing talking to guys that are 26 who tell you about how they want to get married, have kids, blah blah blah, and you know that if you ever met them at a bar or a grocery store, they would never say those things.

so now i ask the questions i learned at the dating service when i meet people, because i can weed out the jokers before ive wasted 3 months of time :)

Back