DARWINISM IS ON THE RETREAT

jasonparker

DARWINISM IS ON THE RETREAT, AND IS NO LONGER IN A POSITION TO DECEIVE THE WORLD!

Darwinism suggests that transitional fossils exist when they do not ... It offers invalid proofs ... Although all the fossils discovered clearly verify creation it maintains the exact opposite ... It seeks to have people believe that artists, scientists and professors could come into being as the result of chance, by way of proteins, the chances of which themselves coming into existence by chance are 1 in 10950, in other words "an impossibility." It even seeks to convince people that the professors who thus emerge are founding universities to examine how they, themselves, came into being by chance.

Darwinism regards the way that the chromosome in a living cell contains more coded information than a giant library as a miracle of blind chance... It claims that unseeing, unhearing, unfeeling and unconscious atoms turned into seeing, hearing, feeling, thinking and conscious human beings stems from the divine power of chance… For Darwinism, chance is a deity that works miracles. In these works you can see how the dark spell of Darwinism has been eliminated.

http://www.harunyahya.com/new_releases/news/evolution_ad.php

No it`s not
smilie_yellow_icon_rolleyes.gif

I don't understand why things God does must suddenly "not make logical sense" or look like complete magic and have absolutely zero explanation in its happening.
God is eternal, no? Surely he'd find the best, the most logical way to make stuff. Why not just take his time and create a system that could largely take care of itself?
The laws that govern the universe and life are created by God so you'd think that he'd stick to the rules he created, right?
Anyways, that's something to think about for people who think that if you think Darwin is right, God is wrong.
I knew a Jehova's Witness try telling me Darwin was wrong because they couldn't reproduce evolution in a lab. We are not at the stage where we can start evolving things.

i was checking out various religions and where they stand on various issues that i consider important and BY FAR quakers seem to be the most on to it.

that's where i first saw the idea of creationist evolution.

Jason, I like you. You can be my friend. What ive always felt like was people who believe in creationist evolution just chose that so that they wont have to take one side or the other. Many people are doing this today. Making a decision and sticking with it is too much of a hassle for them so they create a middle ground where they can stay away from having to defend their beliefs.

you're right, defending an indefensable position based on no facts whatsoever is much more admirable. :roll:

to my eyes, creationist evolution seems to quite nicely solve everyones problems with darwinism.

whats wrong with even considering that the seven days described in the bible might not be a literal week, but more like seven stages of creation?

whats so hard in believing that the creator created evolution?

and that the earth, and mankind, may not be his only creation? there are alot of galaxies and planets out there...or does it leave you cold that God may not have just our interests at heart?

chewie_nz said:
and that the earth, and mankind, may not be his only creation? there are alot of galaxies and planets out there...or does it leave you cold that God may not have just our interests at heart?

Uh no.

There is no evolution. The galaxies are just empty stars. The sun revolves around the earth. Man was created from clay.

Whispering Death said:
chewie_nz said:

Uh no.

There is no evolution. The galaxies are just empty stars. The sun revolves around the earth. Man was created from clay.

exactly my point

chewie_nz said:
exactly my point

Every animal on earth is only here because they where all on one REALLY REALLY big boat that noah sailed around the world in placing all the animals exactly where they should be. He made sure to drop the penguins off in Antarcitica and the snakes off in the sahara and the buffalo in North America and kangaroos in Austrailia. He was a busy guy!

All languages where created when god smashed a big tower that archetectually couldn't be anywhere near as big as modern day skyscrapers and never got any closer to 'God' than our Spaceships.

Is that why we don`t have dinosaurs, because Noah couldn`t fit them aboard his ark
lengua9ep.gif

Think of how many religions attempt to validate themselves with prophecy. Think of how many people rely on these prophecies, however vague, however unfulfilled, to support or prop up their beliefs. Yet has there ever been a religion with the prophetic accuracy and reliability of science?

- Carl Sagan

i want to say at this point that i don't wish to ridicule anyones deeply heald believes, BUT i believe that fundamentalism of any creed is DANGEROUS!

becuase at the core of it, fundamentalism is about denying people freedom.

I certainly wouldn't want to ridicule anybody's beliefs either, but I also don't think that those who have beliefs should be ridiculing science.

When I look at nature, and see how perfectly one thing matches up to another, the male and the female, the carnavore to the herbavore, how plants adapt to environments etc., I can't but believe that there is a God who set it all in motion. It doesn't require a leap of faith or watching it happen in front of me to determine that evolution is part of God's work.

"Everything science has taught me and continues to teach me strengthens my belief in the continuity of our spiritual existence after death. Nothing disappears without a trace." Quote by Wernher von Braun.

If you had read, "The Origin of Species", you'd see that Darwin was a very devout Christian. And that the theory of evolution most certainly is compatible with Christianity. God is all powerful, why can't he work through both physics, biology, chemistry, and astronomy as well as through miracles?

Lastly, the odds of life forming on a planet are far greater than 10950, and if that number were right then roughly 36,529,680 planets would have sentient life in the Milky Way galaxy alone.

(The above estimate is based on 400 billion stars in the Milky Way)

Whispering Death said:
chewie_nz said:
exactly my point

Every animal on earth is only here because they where all on one REALLY REALLY big boat that noah sailed around the world in placing all the animals exactly where they should be. He made sure to drop the penguins off in Antarcitica and the snakes off in the sahara and the buffalo in North America and kangaroos in Austrailia. He was a busy guy!

That was a very uneducated and thoughtless response with no aim but to insult. If you concede that noah's ark did exist then you have to believe in the same God that told him to make it. Think about it. If that God was so powerful to call all the animals to Noah in the first place, dont you think he would have the power to also make those animals return to wherever it is they came from?
I enjoy a good debate just like the next guy (well a little more that the next guy). But if youre gonna post stuff like this, please dont waste our time.

chewie_nz said:
debate and religion do not go together mate....esp when it came from such a confrontational origional post.

awwww. youre ruining the fun. i like debating religion. tis fun

Back