Dark Beer or Light Beer?

Keist IV

As I sit here drinking myself into a very nice feeling of relaxation, I was curious as to what the other forum users like. Do you like dark beer (i.e. Guiness, Sam Adams Triple Bach, etc) or those other light beers (i.e. Miller Genuine Draft, Budweiser, etc.)? I myself am a fan of dark beer. Beer was made to be a robust and flavorful drink and Guiness suits that qualification for me. Look forward to your interests.

Guiness mmmmmmmm....I guess when I am drinking to excess, I'll drink the light beers. If I am only having a brusky or 2, I definately like the taste of dark beers.

silent driller said:
Dark. Not quite like Guiness(so thick ya gotta chew it!) but dark nonetheless.

Nothing like buying a six pack and getting beverages, alcohol, and a square meal all in one purchase. :lol: :lol:

Here in Alaska more people tend to be self brewers as it is too expensive to ship the good micros here. In fact we just had one start selling nationally.

Hahahahhaha!, any kind just as long as it's alcohol lol,...am more of a straight, Tequila shooter though..cheers!!!! LOL! :drink:

As long as it's cold it doesn't matter. If it's cold and free even better.

Heck just free....I have rhe receipe for cold.

I'm all for Texas beers such as Shiner, Lone Star, and more..... Texas beers rule.

Back