Dark Army Commander

seraph

i am the commander of the Dark Army and the man you all know and the second in command are currently present and safe in the United States to end all ors that have been circulating around. Anyways, we just wanted to welcome you to the Dark Army and the New World Order.

Too late, I think the force of the US Air Force Auxiliary Non-com's has crushed all recruiting efforts on this forum. Sorry guys but this is over

It is your choice to leave or not to, but we have plenty of support. But, you are always welcomed if you change your mind. We will be strong and there will always be more recruits. However, we would hate to lose an ally, so please reconsider.

Hi,

Too are late Tito and master2001 ................ MY Pink Army is Gonna take over the world ............ This is a start of the Pink Revolution .............. My Pink Army will make the whole World Hippie and paint the earth Pink .............. :D :mrgreen:

hippie-guy.gif

Flower Power

Long Live the HIppie ARmy ... :horsie:

Peace
-=SF_13=-

Welcome to the forums..

But please keep the "dark Army" chat in the cadet forums.. ;)

Pink huh, interesting, but aren't hippies all about nonviolence? How do you expect to take on such a daunting task with peace/drug/sex loving people? Get high and have sex in front of every capital building in the world??? However, i like your attitude, your cool.

I'm sorry for all the confusion that is currently taking place right now in this forum, everything will be exlpained shortly by my friend Chief.

Back