Dark Army Commander

I apologize to strike a harsher tone. Unfortunetly, the many anime films and shows known are too extreme and far from reality. It's time for these Japanese Animators to water down several things a bit. It can be disturbing to many children, who are attracted to these shows a lot.

Off Topic.

? Anyway, welcome to the forums whoever you are. ?

Will do Ender, and Cabal you do have a point. One of these days you're bound to hear of some idiot trying to take down a bunch of people with guns with a sword and ends up getting shot lol.

Hmmm....under that statement there is a bit too much entusiasm for fame and recognition.

USAFAUX2004 said:
Welcome, I am Ender, Commander of The I.F. (International Fleet)

Fight the Buggers till the end!
well if you're ender i guess you know who i am then!!! :lol:

Whispering Death said:
I'm Juan Rico and I after I'm done with this raid on the Skinnies I will kill every bug for my federation.

Man, Starship Troopers rules. The book was simply superb...

USAFAUX2004 said:

:lol: and I'm Mazer Rackham. I've yet to be enlightened about this Dark Army deal, startin to creep me out. But welcome anyways. :goes to do a search:

Yea, I waded through all 15-16 pages last night. Still didn't get a damn thing out of it other than a cook, a page and a half of Binary posts, and something about taking over the world.

DlanoeG said:
Yea, I waded through all 15-16 pages last night. Still didn't get a damn thing out of it other than a cook, a page and a half of Binary posts, and something about taking over the world.

lol, no kidding eh? I'm lost, but you're welcome here anyways though I don't think any of us understand this Dark Army stuff....

DlanoeG said:
USAFAUX2004 said:

:lol: and I'm Mazer Rackham. I've yet to be enlightened about this Dark Army deal, startin to creep me out. But welcome anyways. :goes to do a search:

Ahh, I see we have our own great mind collection, First me, Ender, Locke, and now Mazer...whose next, Bean?

Back