Danish Special Forces

Morten

the very first footage of the danish Special Forces ( Jægerkorpset & Fræmændene ) both elite teams working with the american/british special forces...

for long, every single piece of information have been hidden. But now the army has allowed, a little information to get out to the public... :) these are bad video edits (hell even i can do a better job, but its worth a watch)

http://wms1.jay.net/ftv/video/fkp/FROMAND.wmv
1 month(or so) old "Frømænd" video

(note: the "Jægerkorps" is the best elite squad in Denmark)

http://wms1.jay.net/ftv/arc09/sof.wmv
the very first practice mission where the public media was allowed in... this is a coop-op mission between "Jægerkorpset" & "Frømændene"(explaining the huge number of soldiers participating) its very confusing since it only took a few minutes for them to complete the mission. Hostages rescued without any "good guy" casualties :)

if i had the raw footage i would do a video myself :p hehe... sadly i haven't been able to find anything... well.. enjoy

The second vid was pretty sweet.

How did they get the Humvee there though? Also, were all those buildings in the background part of the training area?

Liked their use of a dawg.

Mohmar Deathstrike said:

How did they get the Humvee there though? Also, were all those buildings in the background part of the training area?

well... it was more like a "demonstration" than an actual "mission" :)

so they came by air, sea and land just to show off that they can! :) hehe... but that wouldn't really be done if it was a real mission :p

i believe the place is one huge training area... a constructed city for practicing :) though i cant be sure... it might just be a closed part of a town ;) though i do doubt so :)

AlexKall said:
Would have thought they ware american SF in the second film if it wernt for the uniforms

well DK do got a nice repubtation when it comes to our SF'es... so it doesn't surprise me really :) hehe...

Re: Danish Special Forces
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mohmar Deathstrike

well... it was more like a "demonstration" than an actual "mission" :smile:

so they came by air, sea and land just to show off that they can! :smile: hehe... but that wouldn't really be done if it was a real mission :p

i believe the place is one huge training area... a constructed city for practicing :smile: though i cant be sure... it might just be a closed part of a town :wink: though i do doubt so :smile:
The buildings in the back are actually a residential area of Aalborg / Noerresundby. I reconiced it with a grin because I could se my old appartment in the Vid ;-) 57,03'08.08'' N 9 ,56'16.98'' E. The Jaegercorp actually did a lot of training around these buildings from time to time.

If you go to 57, 05'57.13'' N 9, 51'15.25'' (the local airbase) you find the Jaegers official training quarters. Well its their home but they actually work all over the world so they might not be home ;-)

Shadow

Back