Danish soldier killed and 5 injured in Iraq - Locals dancing on the wreck.. - Page 2

--

May 29th, 2007  
Gator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redleg
http://www.iht.com/articles/ap/2007/...nmark-Iraq.php

And the locals where cheering and dancing on the APC wreck...
Video here: http://atvs.vg.no/player/index.php?id=9189
So much for "winning the hearts and minds" Captain.
Funny, I had always thought the Denmark better liked in the World, sort of like the Canadians on the World Stage.... but, perhaps it is just because the Danes are under British Command in Iraq.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morten
But rest assured, we will get our revenge ten fold! (sp?)
Last I heard Denmark is due to drawdown all of its ground troops in Iraq this summer and send over a Helicopter Unit in place, is this still the plan?
You should have good video to identify those involved, will your Helo Unit be an Attack Helicopter Squadron?
May 29th, 2007  
bulldogg

OPSEC.

Yessus man, this is an open forum viewed by all and sundry around the globe. How about we diagram out battle plans and list all the TO&E for all units currently in and about to be deployed.

A veteran would know better.
May 29th, 2007  
KJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gator
So much for "winning the hearts and minds" Captain.
Funny, I had always thought the Denmark better liked in the World, sort of like the Canadians on the World Stage.... but, perhaps it is just because the Danes are under British Command in Iraq.

Last I heard Denmark is due to drawdown all of its ground troops in Iraq this summer and send over a Helicopter Unit in place, is this still the plan?
You should have good video to identify those involved, will your Helo Unit be an Attack Helicopter Squadron?
First off, never heard of the incident involving certain cartoons huh?
Here´s a hint for ya. "The Stan".
A few brews are still owed to those Dutch zoomies.

Second, DO NOT violate OPSEC on an open board ****wit!
Future deployments is and always will be OPSEC.
You should know that.
--
May 29th, 2007  
braveheart

R.I.P soldier.
Never to be forgotten
May 30th, 2007  
Morten

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gator
There's still time
May 31st, 2007  
Gator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morten
There's still time
That there is, Good Hunting to you.
June 11th, 2007  
Big_Z

Troops do not forget what happened. Someone will pay the price.