Czechs have a new toy.

5.56X45mm

Milforum Mac Daddy
CZ is working hard to brings these new toys Stateside.

344qud2.jpg

_CZ_S805_01.jpg

_CZ_S805_02.jpg

_CZ_S805_03.jpg

The CZ S805A with different magazine well, fed by M16 magazine
_CZ_S805_04.jpg

_CZ_G805_03.jpg

New 9-mm submachine gun prototype CZ Skorpion EVO III (it will be available also in .40S&W and .45ACP)

_Skorpion_EVO_III_01.jpg

_Skorpion_EVO_III_02.jpg

_Skorpion_EVO_III_03.jpg

_Skorpion_EVO_III_04.jpg

=( Me jealous (I really am) it's like the SCAR and G36C had a child and that's what it looks like lol.

Yes I do want. I've handled a lot of rifles and pistols but I want to hold that one. Looks like it's made of plastic... I like plastic guns... Glocks, P90's, Five SeveNs, FN2000s, SCARs. But anyway yeah... that rifle's a looker. Now just need to see how it performs. Send some Czechs to Iraq and see how they do lolol.

5.56 is out for now in MOUT, don´t penetrate deep enough (cannot hit target behind a wall), that´s what I heard.

Old 7.62 coming back...

Rattler

They look pretty neat.

And I still feel weird when I see a bayonett on such a short rifle...

And what's so special about this gun? Can you use different ammo clips? Like the stanag and those plastic magazines?

Yes I do want. I've handled a lot of rifles and pistols but I want to hold that one. Looks like it's made of plastic... I like plastic guns... Glocks, P90's, Five SeveNs, FN2000s, SCARs. But anyway yeah... that rifle's a looker. Now just need to see how it performs. Send some Czechs to Iraq and see how they do lolol.

Czechs already were in Iraq. Anti chemical and anti-radiation squad (one of the best in the world), field hospital and other units. Locations: Kuwait, Basra, Baghdad...

Back