Cyber injustice!

ObjSRgtLw

When I go to NBC or other networks online I'm not allowed to watch the beatiful episodes of Heroes, Dexter or other great series because I'm GERMAN, that's not fair- who did that? And most of all why- most Germans don't watch english episodes anyways so why am I not allowed to watch your series online like you may do it?
UNFAIR!
Americans- I thought they like to share ^^

Obj, Americans like to share with those who have a charity to represent them. With BMWs and Audis in your garage, you guys are going to have a tough time! hehe.

they don't allow the content outside the states because of some countries "obsenity" laws. hmm.. wonder where that could be.

I don't know, TI. Why don't you enlighten us? :D

Just teasing! I take it you can't watch them either there in the desert? :(

If you have internet access and a torrent program you can watch whatever you please, unless perhaps you are behind the Great Firewall.

Never, ever accept censorship. If you're not allowed to see it it must be something really good.

Last edited:
When I go to NBC or other networks online I'm not allowed to watch the beatiful episodes of Heroes, Dexter or other great series because I'm GERMAN, that's not fair- who did that? And most of all why- most Germans don't watch english episodes anyways so why am I not allowed to watch your series online like you may do it?
UNFAIR!
Americans- I thought they like to share ^^
You can come to my house and watch 'em. That's some expensive T.V. shows though.

lol. :D

Yeah Heroes is not available in the Philippines either. So obviously there's something about that series that doesn't fly in some countries.

Back