"'Cultural Marxism' at the U.S. Naval Academy" - Page 2




 
--
Boots
 
December 5th, 2005  
gladius
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mohmar Deathstrike
Have u got a link to the post in which I stated 0.01% would participate?
here you go, you must have forgotten, must be the brain rot.

"Call me a liberal or whatnot, but I don't believe more than 0.01% of European muslims would risk their lives for such a looney cause."

---Mohmar Deathstrike, a.k.a. Borat Sagdiyev


http://www.military-quotes.com/forum...t=3192&page=38

So much for your wisdom in matters in your own backyard. Much less somewhere else.


Quote:
This whole Mahdi thing is still just a theory of yours. Devout Jews are still expecting their Messiah. Why doesn't he ever show up? What would the Mahdi do do make him different from other Muslim leaders? Couldn't Ayatollah Khomeini have been regarded as the Mahdi for some Muslims? What about Ayatollah Al-Sistani, or even Bin Laden?
I also said this before this is NOT my theory. I didn't make that stuff up.
Why don't you re-read the "Rising of an Empire..." thread or the Mahdi prophecies if you want the answer to the rest of those details.

Quote:
Okay what I'm suggesting is that European countries pull out of Iraq, Afghanistan and other places that have been invaded by the US. They should also do more to prevent Europeans or foreigners in Europe to be kidnapped by the CIA and search suspected CIA planes for prisoners.
The stabilization of democracy in the Middle East that the US is trying to do will affect Europe even more since it is right next door. But since you want to oppose this, you bring Europe closer to its doom.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by gladius
Hahaha, do I even need to give any evidence of this, its pretty obvoius to anybody.
LOL, the retardedness pf that statement cracks me up
The fact that GW Bush got re-elected should give you a really-really BIG CLUE, that to the fact that the US is not as politically correctly dominated as Europe.

Only someone retarded would have missed this. This cracks me up

Quote:
So left leaning and socialist=politically correct?
YES.

This is what the whole thread is about when it was refering to "Culture Marxism".

You're real sharp aren't you?

Quote:
That's a typical statemet of someone who's running out of arguments. But, I don't want to generalize here, so I'll assume you still have some.
Do we really need to go on here, or should I make you look more like you don't have a clue at all? Aren't the obvious examples enough.


Quote:
Ultimately, all states are doomed.
That's a typical statemet of someone who's running out of arguments.

I'm throwing your quote back to you. You know you have nothing to say when it comes Europe being doomed in about 50 years, maybe even less.

Whatever the case because of our policies and our resistance to political correctness the US will definately outlast Europe.
December 5th, 2005  
Mohmar Deathstrike
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by gladius
here you go, you must have forgotten, must be the brain rot.
http://www.military-quotes.com/forum...t=3192&page=38

So much for your wisdom in matters in your own backyard. Much less somewhere else.
Uuh, that was over half a year ago. Also, these riots were not about a jihad, they were not about religion. They were about jobs, social security, and marginalization by the state. Maybe in a way they were about religion, because these people were influenced by religion so much that they couldn't integrate as easily as non-muslims. But they weren't thinking "My religion tells me to burn cars so that's what I'm going to do". You had your own race riots in LA over a decade ago, but noone prophecized a country-wide "minority uprising".


Quote:
Originally Posted by gladius
I also said this before this is NOT my theory. I didn't make that stuff up.
Why don't you re-read the "Rising of an Empire..." thread or the Mahdi prophecies if you want the answer to the rest of those details.
You didn't make up the prophecies, but you made up the fact that most muslims want to fulfill them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gladius
The stabilization of democracy in the Middle East that the US is trying to do will affect Europe even more since it is right next door. But since you want to oppose this, you bring Europe closer to its doom.

How does it affect Europe? Also, what stabilization are you talking about? There's a shitload more violence in Iraq than there was before the war.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gladius
The fact that GW Bush got re-elected should give you a really-really BIG CLUE, that to the fact that the US is not as politically correctly dominated as Europe.
No it doesn't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gladius
Only someone retarded would have missed this. This cracks me up
Only someone retarded would not back this kind of stuff up

Quote:
Originally Posted by gladius
YES.

This is what the whole thread is about when it was refering to "Culture Marxism".
Since when does Marx have to do anything with political correctness?


Quote:
Originally Posted by gladius
That's a typical statemet of someone who's running out of arguments.
No, it's an undeniable truth, fool. Oh, sorry to have burst your bubble. Yeah, you're right, the United States will still be around in 10 billion years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gladius
I'm throwing your quote back to you. You know you have nothing to say when it comes Europe being doomed in about 50 years, maybe even less.

Whatever the case because of our policies and our resistance to political correctness the US will definately outlast Europe.
No, the US will outlast Europe because of superior weaponry. In a few years time, it will be able to launch a nuclear strike against the world and intercept all retaliatory strikes.
December 5th, 2005  
gladius
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mohmar Deathstrike
Uuh, that was over half a year ago. Also, these riots were not about a jihad, they were not about religion. They were about jobs, social security, and marginalization by the state. Maybe in a way they were about religion, because these people were influenced by religion so much that they couldn't integrate as easily as non-muslims. But they weren't thinking "My religion tells me to burn cars so that's what I'm going to do". You had your own race riots in LA over a decade ago, but noone prophecized a country-wide "minority uprising".
They weren't about jihad (not yet) thats for sure. But people were yelling "Allah Akbar" while they were burning cars. The roots of this is religiuos.

Most Muslims living there think of Europe as godless and decadent and something they have no loyalty to, so wake up.

Quote:
You didn't make up the prophecies, but you made up the fact that most muslims want to fulfill them.
Okay then the Mahdi prophecies will not be fullfilled. Now go tell that to your nearest Muslim neighborhood.

Quote:
How does it affect Europe? Also, what stabilization are you talking about? There's a shitload more violence in Iraq than there was before the war.
I was talking about propagating democracy you dummy. Stability alone means nothing in the long run.


Quote:
No it doesn't.
The fact that GW Bush got elected is big proof that the US isn't as politically correct as Europe. You are a moron if you don't think this has anything to do with it.

Quote:
Only someone retarded would not back this kind of stuff up
You want one more.
The fact that Fox news is the highest rated news source in the US.

I'm making you look like a fool by the minute.

Quote:
Since when does Marx have to do anything with political correctness?
It called "Cutural Marxism" which is synanymous with the left and socialism. Why don't you read the article before making ignorant foolish comments.


Quote:
No, it's an undeniable truth, fool. Oh, sorry to have burst your bubble. Yeah, you're right, the United States will still be around in 10 billion years.
First you say we are all doomed and next you say the US will last 10 billion years.

You seem to be the fool here, making statements that have no sense. You must must be going cookoo. Since when did you burst my bubble? Are you starting to be delutional too? It seems like it.


Quote:
No, the US will outlast Europe because of superior weaponry. In a few years time, it will be able to launch a nuclear strike against the world and intercept all retaliatory strikes.
You are contradicting everything you said so far when you made the statement that the US was as politically correct as Europe.

Do you even think a politically correct society will allow itself to become militarily invicible?
Do you think Europe will do that? No, because they are too PC. But the US will because we are not PC idiots.

There you have another proof of why the US isn't as PC as Europe.

Care to make a fool out of yourself more.
--
Boots
December 7th, 2005  
Mohmar Deathstrike
 
 
The word sarcasm doesn't mean anything to you, does it. Anyway, screw this! I've grown tired of trying to communicate with you. Therefore I envoke this, which includes many of the forum users, including me:
December 7th, 2005  
Missileer
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mohmar Deathstrike
The word sarcasm doesn't mean anything to you, does it. Anyway, screw this! I've grown tired of trying to communicate with you. Therefore I envoke this, which includes many of the forum users, including me:
Poor taste and bad choice in graphics. The helpless victims of Down's Syndrome are not something to use in humor.
December 8th, 2005  
gladius
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mohmar Deathstrike
The word sarcasm doesn't mean anything to you, does it. Anyway, screw this! I've grown tired of trying to communicate with you. Therefore I envoke this, which includes many of the forum users, including me:
First off, none of your post seemed sarcastic, you seem you seemed totaly convinced of that which was untrue and ludicrus in its nature. Secondly, you weren't communicating with me, you were insisting on stuff that was absolutely untrue. And now that its been truly proven untrue you can't take it.

Posting this, along with the other stuff you have posted in this forum shows the kind of mentality you have, which is that of a 3 year old child. You like to antagonize people, but when the tables are turned on you to throw a tantrum and post stuff like this.
December 10th, 2005  
Duty Honor Country
 
 
LOCKED!!!!

If anyone feels that this thread should be reopened, PM me and I will consider your argument.

Doody