Crud

jillyz12

I just saw the surgeon today after having a biopsy last week. It's breast cancer unfortunately, but the tumor is very small and it was caught early, so it could be much worse. All the same, I'd be very grateful for any and all prayers. They're going to try to get the surgery scheduled for Friday...just a lumpectomy followed by radiation.

Thanks, everyone. :wink:

Thoughts and prayers from here, Jilly!!! I'm glad it was caught early and wish you the speediest of recoveries!!! I'm also sending a great big hug your way!!

Thoughts and prayers from here, Jilly!!! I'm glad it was caught early and wish you the speediest of recoveries!!! I'm also sending a great big hug your way!!

Thank you, Sevens...that means so much to me. You guys are the best!!!

Ah, so sorry to hear that, but I am glad it was caught early. I will send up some prayers for you that it's taken care of quickly and never EVER comes back.

Ah, so sorry to hear that, but I am glad it was caught early. I will send up some prayers for you that it's taken care of quickly and never EVER comes back.

Thank you, sweetie....that would be wonderful, and it's exactly what I'm hoping for.

My mother had ovarian cancer when I was young, and unfortunately she didn't beat it. So cancer to me Is a major deal. Sometimes I wonder how is it that we as human beings can spend billions and billions of dollars fighting wars, but we have to beg people to donate money to find a cure for cancer and other diseases.

Don't give up your faith in G-d, during these times of trouble. G-d does not cause the diseases and plagues. He gave man free will, and unfortunately man has over time made very bad decisions, and filled the world with evil. Just remember G-d alone created you and he can heal you and make you well. =-)

Two friends of ours have been treated, one has been clear for 18 years and the other for 12.

The same as yourself, they were was found early. We will be thinking of you.

*hugs* jillyz...every thing will be "A" ok ;)...Your in my prayers :) xoxooxxox's.....

breastcancerawarenes.jpg

Thank you.....

....so much, everyone. You have no idea how much your encouragement and prayers mean to me! No wonder I love this group. :wink:

I'm really sorry to hear that, but as it's been said here many times already, I'm also very glad to hear that it was found early!
Good luck on Friday!

Thanks again to everyone who offered encouragement and support, or thought about me. Tomorrow is the big day. I think I might have to invest in a "Cancer Sucks" t-shirt. lol

:2guns: cancer!!!!

Back home!

I just wanted to let everybody know that I'm back at home after an overnight stay in the hospital. I would have been able to come home last night, but the surgeon had an emergency which pushed my surgery back from 2:30pm to 7:00pm.

Thank you so much to all of you for the thoughts and prayers on my behalf....they've been answered. The cancer hadn't spread to the lymph nodes or any surrounding tissue. Next I'll have radiation and that should be that. And if I never have another needle stuck into my breast, that would be just swell. lol

p.s. Thank you, Sky, for the Cancer Sucks button....love it!

(((Milforum)))

I'm thrilled that everything went okay and that it hasn't spread! We'll keep praying for you and your complete recovery! Big hugs!!!!!

Back