Cross Country

C/2nd Lt Robot

We had our second Cross Country meet today. My school is WSPA (Winston-Salem Preparatory Academy) I came in 123 out of 160. The other two that ran today got like 104 and not sure about the other one just yet. To me thats great considering what i got last time, and no i will not say what i got last time.

I don't think our Boys Tennis starts till Spring, i might play or at least try it if tennis doesn't interfere with track. :D One other good thing about Cross Country is i had some girls cheering for me who went to another school :D (and yes i'm sure its was me they were cheering for :D ) So i must be doing something right.
:D

Well we had our third Cross Country meet today and i got 31 out of like 74. The last straight stretch i just jolted and beat one girl by like 3 secs. If you were there you would of sworn that i had just started :D . The others on my team got 11, 18, 21, 31, and 71.

Well our forth Cross Country meet was yesterday, i didn't do my best, but i didn't do my worst. I ended up 60 out of 62. But the good thing is i ran close to two miles without having to walk :D . Some of the hills at North aren't steep but sure are long ones.

I ended up 60 out of 62.

ultimi tertius :lol: ;)

Just messing. That's weird, boys and girls running together. Last time I ran a meet was in May, I got 18 out of ahundredsomething. Whats you're mile time nulli? And how far are you meets, 5k (3.1 miles)?

I'm joining my schools Cross Country team as soon as I can get a note from my Doc saying I can! I can't wait! Time to get in shape for the Corps. OORAH!

I think it was just for that meet for some odd reason, but i didnt mind both boys and girls running together :D . Ours are 5k, my one mile was like 7mins 40 something secs. But hey i did tackle their hills just fine (well most of them before the second trip through the woods)

I got some pimpin nike track shoes yesterday :D . Would you recommend running with or with out the spikes in them? I know some run with the spikes and other dont.

For Cross Country I use flats, like spikes except without spikes. You'll mess up your spikes running on a CC course, and you don't need them so take them out. If you're serious about CC, you might want to get some flats. I don't have my first meet for another 3 weeks or so.

Back