Cross Country - Page 2

--

September 1st, 2004  
C/2nd Lt Robot

yeah, here for Cross Country girls and guys run together. Except for the very first two meets.
September 3rd, 2004  
C/2nd Lt Robot

Well our forth Cross Country meet was yesterday, i didn't do my best, but i didn't do my worst. I ended up 60 out of 62. But the good thing is i ran close to two miles without having to walk . Some of the hills at North aren't steep but sure are long ones.
September 3rd, 2004  
FutureRANGER

Quote:
I ended up 60 out of 62.
ultimi tertius

Just messing. That's weird, boys and girls running together. Last time I ran a meet was in May, I got 18 out of ahundredsomething. Whats you're mile time nulli? And how far are you meets, 5k (3.1 miles)?
--
September 3rd, 2004  
Focus Fate

I'm joining my schools Cross Country team as soon as I can get a note from my Doc saying I can! I can't wait! Time to get in shape for the Corps. OORAH!
September 3rd, 2004  
C/2nd Lt Robot

I think it was just for that meet for some odd reason, but i didnt mind both boys and girls running together . Ours are 5k, my one mile was like 7mins 40 something secs. But hey i did tackle their hills just fine (well most of them before the second trip through the woods)
September 4th, 2004  
FutureRANGER

I like hills My mile time is 5:37.

Best of luck on your next meet nulli
September 5th, 2004  
C/2nd Lt Robot

I got some pimpin nike track shoes yesterday . Would you recommend running with or with out the spikes in them? I know some run with the spikes and other dont.
September 6th, 2004  
FutureRANGER

For Cross Country I use flats, like spikes except without spikes. You'll mess up your spikes running on a CC course, and you don't need them so take them out. If you're serious about CC, you might want to get some flats. I don't have my first meet for another 3 weeks or so.
September 6th, 2004  
C/2nd Lt Robot

flats huh? ok i'll see what i can find.
September 14th, 2004  
C/2nd Lt Robot

We had our fifth CC meet yesterday. Im getting better i ran it in 32:11 so far my best time. My mile was 7:41.