Cross-Canada Tour - 2015

I almost adopted a bear cub when I lived in Canada. The bear cub (black bear) had apparently lost his mama. I was talking to him (I don't know if the cub was a male or female) and I named Bobo after the cartoon Yogi bear and his side kick Bobo. So here is Bobo......

Did he talk back? :D

I almost adopted a bear cub when I lived in Canada. The bear cub (black bear) had apparently lost his mama. I was talking to him (I don't know if the cub was a male or female) and I named Bobo after the cartoon Yogi bear and his side kick Bobo. So here is Bobo......

I am SO glad that you said you ALMOST adopted "Bobo". They are beeeeautiful wild animals. Wild! Kudos to you though for caring for the cub for a while..... since it was an orphan!

(I tend to take in K-9s...I was a veterinarian technician for a number of years. It was my calling).

Dadsgirl

I know it was stupid to making the bear cub used with humans, I couldn't resist it though. I called the bear hotline to see if the bear could have been moved or been taking cared of, but the reply was; If he causes any problem we kill it. I don't want to see a healthy animal being killed because it is the most convenient solution. Probably he was killed anyway. Adult male bears usually kills bear cubs when they meet. in addition to that, if he survives, he will be much bigger.....It was a nice little bear, my Bobo. I have a weak spot for animals

I know it was stupid to making the bear cub used with humans, I couldn't resist it though. I called the bear hotline to see if the bear could have been moved or been taking cared of, but the reply was; If he causes any problem we kill it. I don't want to see a healthy animal being killed because it is the most convenient solution. Probably he was killed anyway. Adult male bears usually kills bear cubs when they meet. in addition to that, if he survives, he will be much bigger.....It was a nice little bear, my Bobo. I have a weak spot for animals

Re: weak spot for animals, me too!!!! That includes the ones that have incurable diseases or syndromes.

Dadsgirl

Back