6925859989_7845546a0f_z.jpg

Anti Material Sniper Rifle Type RT-20 cal.20x110mm
vhs-k_assaultrifle.jpg

VHS Assault Rifle
650px-Pi%C5%A1tolj_HS_2000.jpg

HS2000
and more...

Last edited:
I see your APC with friendly Message . These Vehicle is very modern and one of the newest and intersting Vehicles . I hope that your Army get these Vehicle for Peace and Freedom. If you did more Pictures, please post it here. Thanks

Thanks for friendly comment, yes Patira AMV's are fine vehicles this year
batch is to be completed so we here are waiting to see all configurations,
I know that there will be one with 30mm, ambulance and command,
and hope to see NEMO configuration but I'm not sure for that one.

Cool pictures, the Croatian uniform remind a bit of Marpat, doesn't it? There is a difference with the colors, but very close. Thank you for sharing

Yes it is similar, there was one ACU like but army command discarded that one and chose this one and desert uniform similar to this one, and recently
our war navy got NWU like uniforms so i cant tell our manufacturers are original when it comes to patterns on uniforms, only thing they did is make
pattern of Croatia on uniform which i personally don't even like.

soz, i dont know have make pictures to be same size, so i delete some pic

Last edited:
iderd if you are posting pictures on mine thread they have to be same size,
and don't post any pic you find only relevant ones.
Now correct picture sizes asap!

Last edited:
GUARDEX '12 military exercise

The presentation was attended by Commander of the Croatian Army Major General Dragutin Repinc, Commander of the Minnesota National Guard Maj. Gen. Richard Nash, Commander of the Guards Motorised Brigade Brigadier General Mladen Fuzul and other representatives of the Armed Forces and Minnesota National Guard (MNG).

GUARDEX is the traditional joint exercise of CAF and Minnesota National Guard. This year's exercise was organized by the Guards Motorized Brigade (GMTBR), whose troops participate in exercise along with colleagues from MNG. The total number of soldiers (over 150) who participate in the exercises correspond to the infantry company with the addition of command and support elements. The exercise is being held solely on the "Crvena zemlja" and runs from 7 to 17 May. Exercise scenario is related to the organization, control and support to counter-insurgent operations. Besides the soldiers who have been on training, role players also attend the exercise, as well as supporting elements.

Training of units is conducted at the level of platoons and companies. The exercise consists of five basic phases. The first is assignment, preparation and familiarization with the weapons, the second includes preliminary live fire and instinctive shooting with infantry weapons (pistols, assault rifles, machine guns, RPG-7, RPG-22), the third exercise is carried out in various scenarios on the platoon level, in the fourth the exercise is carried out at company level, while the last phase involves analysis of the exercise.

h0M5A.jpg

Nze0t.jpg

29cJM.jpg

1OeP7.jpg

WOrwK.jpg

FLfbM.jpg

tgiSm.jpg

Very , very impressive Pictures. A great photographer. Thanks for your Posting . I see intersting small Weapons at the Tables.

A question : Did your Army planed in the next Years new Vehicles for Troop-Transport ? I mean that i was read your Army is intersting for Pandur II. Is it right ?

Small weapons are VHS rifles,
as for troop-transport vehicles, army had competition in 2007 with Piranha, Pandur and AMV as candidates, and Patria's AMV won 126 vehicles deal , and this year final vehicles should be finished (they are license produced in Croatian company Đuro Đakovic).

Small weapons are VHS rifles,
as for troop-transport vehicles, army had competition in 2007 with Piranha, Pandur and AMV as candidates, and Patria's AMV won 126 vehicles deal , and this year final vehicles should be finished (they are license produced in Croatian company Đuro Đakovic).

OK , these really a nice Vehicle with modern Protection. Had you any Pictures or Links at these Vehicles are in use ???

I posted pictures in page 2 on this thread, but there still in not much pictures of then in use because not all of them are produced and equipped but they should be this year all of them

HARPOON 2012

The exercise was attended by 11 ships from the Navy Fleet and the Coast Guard, and coastal observation stations from Surveillance and Reporting Battalion.

The exercise was commanded by Chief of Staff of the Navy, Captain Predrag Stipanović. All operations were carried out in accordance with NATO procedures. Upon completion of the exercise Captain Stipanović said that members of the Navy have shown they were trained to perform all tasks at sea. "Firing from ship guns were done professionally as well as all other activities in the exercise. All procedures were well trained and I am really pleased".

In addition to live ammunition exercise, crews were also training direct and indirect securing of convoys, tactical manoeuvring, search and rescue (SAR) and towing of vessel.

73vyT.jpg

Back