Creepy Posts

justin1552

Hurr Durr
As I started my trek through the internet, I have come across a multitude of topics. Some funny, some serious, and some just plain stupid. But after a while I stumbled across some that were.... different. A few sent chills down my spine, while others scared me so bad I would not go asleep that night. I'm here to share a few.

First up,
Insanity
Insanity, it’s been tossed around so often nowadays with these pretending children, they have not taken a look at madness, ever. I watch the clock drift by. I hear the woman sleeping; I imagine how her entrails would look around my waist, like a grotesque belt. She swallows in her sleep. I hate it, I want to smother her with a knife and wear her face as a mask. Insanity? I don't believe so. I'm just the cure for the sickness. The hostility between I and her has gone on long enough. I want my heart back. I will have my heart back.

Her skin is like plastic, so smooth and clear. I want to rip it off, I want to see how that internal clock is working. Tick, tick, tickety. The clock still counts down. It taunts me, it feels for me. This time, the majority of love belongs to me. I want control even if you don't, my dear Beatrice, I will have it. Slowly, I sneak upon her body, she's asleep, her luminescent plastic skin screams at me, telling me to skin her. Which I gladly will, oh I will take great love in this blood harvest. The cure for this love sickness begins now and I will keep my vows, until death do we part.... That time seems to have come closer than expected.

Second. No title
In rural southern Illinois a toy company began selling "realistic" baby dolls to expectant mothers. But apparently after the mother had her child the toy baby would start crying. Eventually the "rocking motion" advertised to calm it down wouldn't work, and you couldn't get it to stop without shaking it. Eventually when it started crying the parent would have to beat it, and the beatings and thrashings would have to get harder and harder to get it to be quiet. The only thing that seemed to shut the baby doll up permanently was the bash its head against the wall to destroy whatever mechanism triggered the crying. On more than one occasion though, neighbors called the authorities to report child abuse, and when the police arrived they found the bloody remains of infants smeared across the walls and the floor. In most cases the mother couldn't understand why the police were there, she just "got rid of the stupid doll" as she rocked a baby-shaped bundle in her arms.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh it gets better. Gimme a few secs.

A recent study by the National Psychiatric Institute in Boston, MA, concluded that no activity can account for the phenomenon known as nightmares. Whereas many dreams come from unconscious desires, most nightmares seem to come from an outside source independent of the individual. In fact, when subjects are asked to recall nightmares they are almost always found in the same memory section as actual physical memories, not the section where normal dreams are replayed. In other words, those aliens and creatures you see at night in your "dreams?" They're real.

Last edited by a moderator:
I could never hate you, Justin!! You're too much of a darling.

But I'll just never sleep again after reading things.....so now, since I'll be up anyways, I'm going to start calling your house at 0300 and laughing in a really creepy, demented, sleep-deprived tone.......

BTW, can I have your number? :mrgreen:

Sure. But I can guarantee because I've read so many of these that it'll have absolutlely no effect on me. Plus I own a gun.

So do I. Several of them. And I'm surrounded by big, tough former Marines. But still........:shock:

On the other hand, there are some semi-funny ones. Like this one

Coffins used to be built with holes in them, attached to six feet of copper tubing and a bell. The tubing would allow air for victims buried under the mistaken impression they were dead. In a certain small town Harold, the local gravedigger, upon hearing a bell one night, went to go see if it was children pretending to be spirits. Sometimes it was also the wind. This time, it wasn't either. A voice from below begged and pleaded to be unburied.
"Are you Sarah O'Bannon?" Harold asked.
"Yes!" The muffled voice asserted.
"You were born on September 17, 1827?"
"Yes!"
"The gravestone here says you died on February 20, 1857."
"No, I'm alive, it was a mistake! Dig me up, set me free!"
"Sorry about this, ma'am," Harold said, stepping on the bell to silence it and plugging up the copper tube with dirt. "But this is August. Whatever you are down there, you sure as Hell ain't alive no more, and you ain't comin' up."

Wake Up

It has been reported that some victims of torture, during the act, would retreat into a fantasy world from which they could not wake up. In this catatonic state, the victim lived in a world just like their normal one, except they weren’t being tortured. The only way that they realized they needed to wake up was a note they found in their fantasy world. It would tell them about their condition, and tell them to wake up. Even then, it would often take months until they were ready to discard their fantasy world and please wake up.

Missing
It might happen one morning that you wake up home alone. This could be normal depending on your situation, but this morning will be different. While your environment will all seem exactly the same, you’ll notice that everything is quieter than normal. If you go outside, you will notice a distinct lack of anything like birds, insects… or people. As far as you travel, you will not encounter another sentient human being. The entire world will be intact, empty except for you.
There are currently over 100,000 missing persons cases in the United States. Some are just normal cases of murder or kidnappings, but in others, the disappearance cannot be explained and no remains of the person are ever located.

Thanks
It's 3 AM on Halloween night and you and your friends been up all night on a horror binge. You've watched your favorite scary movies, read your favorite scary stories, and even attempted the old "Bloody Mary" trick in your mirror. After your friends leave, you stretch and yawn, deciding now is about the time to hit the hay, so you move into your bedroom and lay down to sleep.
After awhile, however, you realize that you can’t get the images of some of the fictional creatures you saw on your television out of your head. "Meh...I’m going to hate myself for this tomorrow," you say aloud as you flick on your bedroom lamp, knowing that having a nightlight used to help get rid of your nightmares as a little kid. Within minutes you're close to sleep, snuggled up comfortably under the blankets with your eyes closed and more pleasant thoughts on your mind...
...that is, until you detect something moving in front of the light, casting a shadow over you. You blink, beginning to turn towards the lamp before a rotting hand grabs hold of your shoulder. "Thanks for turning on the light, I was having trouble finding you in the dark."

Last edited:
Holy crap....."creepy" doesn't begin to describe some of those posts, Justin!!!! :shock: lol There are some truly sick minds lurking on the internet. I know that there are even people who actually believe they're vampires, and they've formed an online community.

I'll bet you're lots of fun on Halloween, aren't you? :mrgreen:

when subjects are asked to recall nightmares they are almost always found in the same memory section as actual physical memories, not the section where normal dreams are replayed. In other words, those aliens and creatures you see at night in your "dreams?" They're real.
I just want you to know I almost avoided reading these posts, however my curiosity got the best of me and I read them.

Last night I woke up at 4am and turned on the lights in the house before going back to bed.

Thanks.

I just want you to know I almost avoided reading these posts, however my curiosity got the best of me and I read them.

Last night I woke up at 4am and turned on the lights in the house before going back to bed.

Thanks.

Don't you hate it when you do that, Pixie? You know good and well you're gonna regret it, but you just can't stop yourself. :roll:

I'll find more and post em here so the creepytrain will keep on rollin! Feel free to post any you find in here as well.

The Medic

In the winter of 1944, with overtaxed supply lines in the Ardennes, a medic in the German army had completely run out of plasma, bandages and antiseptic. During one particularly bad round of mortar fire, his encampment was a bloodbath. Those who survived claimed to have heard, above the screams and barked commands of their Lieutenant, someone cackling with almost girlish glee.
The medic had made his rounds during the fire, in almost complete darkness as he had so many times before, but never had he been this short on supplies. No matter. He would do his duty. He had always prided himself on his resourcefulness.
The bombardment moved to other ends of the line, and most men dropped off to sleep in the dark, still hours of the morning - New Year's Day, 1945. The men awoke at first light with screams. They discovered that their bandages were not typical bandages at all, but hunks and strips of human flesh. Several men had been given fresh blood transfusions, yet there had been no blood supplies available. Each treated man was almost completely covered, head-to-toe, with the maroon stain of blood.
The medic was found, sitting on an ammunition tin, staring off into space. When one man approached him, and tapped him on the shoulder, his tunic fell off to reveal that large patches of his skin, muscle, and sinew had been stripped from his torso and his body was almost completely dried of blood. In one hand was a scalpel, and in the other, a blood transfusion vial. None of the men treated for wounds that night, in that camp, saw the end of January 1945.

Back