Crazy thing that just came to me.

C/1Lt Henderson said:
Bad for business. I love him, but most people think because of the Lewinski(sp?) incident that he was a bad president.

Hehe if this post isnt going to be like a red red rag to a bull I will be amazed.

Is it not the truth? More people than not think that because of his affair that he was a bad president. In reality, that is not so.

C/1Lt Henderson said:
Is it not the truth? More people than not think that because of his affair that he was a bad president. In reality, that is not so.

Hey I am not arguing with ya I agree with your comment but I think thats fairly common from a non-US view point.

I just think stating it on this board is going to bring out our friendly far right.

Okay....why would he pulled the troops out of Somalia after the Black Hawk Down and 18 american soldiers killed?

Why would President Bush NOT pull troops out after the towers down and 3,000+ citizens killed?

Its all about perspective. course, I cant say anything because I agree with the war.

Im just saying its all about how you look at it. Whats right to some people is wrong to others.

C/1Lt Henderson said:
There are several reasons why he was a shitty president. But this isnt the thread to post them in.

Last edited:
I think Presidents Roosevelt, Truman, and Kennedy were all good men and good Presidents. I'll reserve comment on President Johnson.

All good examples. The men my father works with and that I am around are all "Republican! Republican! Republican!" and I must say it is refreshing to see a man with military experience form his own opinions. I think that people on here would agree that there is hatred for Bill Clinton because he was a Democratic President. I just dislike those people.And most of those people also very pro-military.

C/1Lt Henderson said:
Its as good as any...And God forbid a Democrat be considered a good president in a military forum.

Oh please! Ever heard of JFK, Truman and so on? I try to steer clear of partisian politics though. The fact that Bill Clinton was a democrat has nothing to do with how much of a shitty president he was

Clinton reduced the deficit, improved international relations, and helped minorities improve their standard of life if they had problems.

Bush has been tough on steroid use in sports and has a war going on where 2500+ soldiers and thousands of civilians have died.

I'm beginning to see how president clinton failed in comparison to Bush, he just wasn't violent enough.

WarMachine said:
Clinton reduced the deficit, improved international relations, and helped minorities improve their standard of life if they had problems.

Bush has been tough on steroid use in sports and has a war going on where 2500+ soldiers and thousands of civilians have died.

I'm beginning to see how president clinton failed in comparison to Bush, he just wasn't violent enough.
I wasnt aware we were comparing the 2, I thought we were just talking about Bill Clinton. I wasnt aware we had to talk about GW every time we talk about anybody else. And really, minorities are living better? That made me smile. I dont know where you live but I dont see any change. Ya maybe he did improve international relations, but when GW first got into the white house we had 2 planes flown into the WTC so maybe not. But I mean hey, with a name like warmachine you shouldnt mind the war right?

I know you ment that sarcastically, but its almost true.

Back