Crazy!

View Poll Results :How many hours the day do you think Marskman spends on his computer ?
Less than 2 hours. 1 9.09%
2- 3 hrs. 0 0%
3-4 hrs. 3 27.27%
More than 4 hrs. 7 63.64%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

--
Boots

June 15th, 2004  
Italian Guy

Topic: Crazy!

I noticed that Marksman is on the forum every sigle time I happen to be surfing the web and his posts are more and more numerous. Dont you guys think? I know he's off school so he's got more spare time, and I mean I like him being around. But my question is the one above. I believe he spends at least 4 hrs daily.
June 15th, 2004  
Marksman

Wanna splendid pole you have here Anto............
June 15th, 2004  
Italian Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marksman
Wanna splendid pole you have here Anto............
Yeah well I'm just curious. You're becoming the boss here! ( kidding, RedLeg ). I just try to figure out whether the others have noticed you're around a whole lot or not. I mean it's a nice thing, not a nasty one. Ok?
--
Boots
June 15th, 2004  
Uncle_Sam

Well, his comp. is logged almost whole day, cuz he has cable net, but I know him, he spends whole day in front that box
June 15th, 2004  
Marksman

Its ok anto.......
June 15th, 2004  
SHERMAN

Well, he dose post like mad....Still, I spend easily more than 4 houres a day with my pc...
June 16th, 2004  
Darkmb101

Well, u dont have to be on the net too long to post as much as he does. You just have to every single new reply on sight for a few hours.
June 16th, 2004  
Tessa

I even miss him the few hours he is gone.

Wait, There is the addictive side again!....

I am gaming and Marksman addictive!!!

GOD HELP ME!

June 16th, 2004  
Italian Guy

I spend a maximum of 3 hrs daily but usually 1 hr is enough.
June 16th, 2004  

I believe it's more then four hours, so that's what I voted. Especially when he does other thjing with his PC then just this forum, it must be over 4 hrs!