Crazy emails from our fans

Team Infidel

Forum Spin Doctor
Just wanted to share an email our office got today from one of our admirers. The first time we got these, they were pretty scary. Now we actually laugh at them. Note: I tried to censor as much as I could. If the mods want to censor more, please do.

Youre a f :cen: ing killing - What a lot of **** suckers you US forces are, over 2000 dead, more likely 4000 when you include the ones you dont report, and another 20,000 who all they can is mama as they are now brain ded.. How the iraqi frredom fighters are kiiling you like the pieces of shits you are.You can tell us lie after lie, but we all know the truth, that you wankers have no f :cen: in idea of who the freedom fighters are, and with the population against you, you never will. May the freedom fighters of iraq soon end your tour permanently, and I will see you on the next plane home in a coffin - like the piece of shit you are.

Greg

Pretty scary, wonder what's going around in the head of those people writing such mails? :confused:

guess that gives you some pretty decent material to start fires with eh TI
or have you just upgraded to an industrial strength paper shredder?

I didnt hink you agreed with that e-mail but if you do, theres always canada bud.

Actually, after the first email, I was pretty much shaken up, but after about 10 of the, we actually laugh. Some guy, getting drunk sending us emails. We got three alone from this guy yesterday. Here's another oldie but goodie

Again like your hole invasion - killing of the innocent people. When will you learn you will not be able to defeat the iraqi freedom fighters, as they are actually fighting for there country. You dumb s :cen: ts on the other hand are fighting for greed, money and to try and stop george bush f :cen: king you up the arse - though seems alot of you enjoy it as your still there!!!! Well it will be a pity when you have no health care, government services as its all been spent on the war. You will be going to hell for the crimes you have committed. I hope it was worth it you bunch of dumb f :cen: ks.

steven

Heres a good idea
Whoops, we accidently replied and sent you a virus, but were so stupid we didn't notce, how silly of us

Team Infidel said:
Again like your hole invasion - killing of the innocent people.
steven

You guys invaded a hole? Shoot, I've got plenty of them on my place you can invade, I'll have to round up some (innocent) people and put in them though. Hmmm! 1. Cindy Sheehan, 2. Michael Moore, 3. Hanoi Jane..... :twisted: :rambo:

Can't military trace these jerks?!

I hope they can, but I hope they dont. I want people to be able to speak there mind and not be living in fear of repurcussions. You could probally give some whack argument hes abiding and embedding an enemy but i dunno to me its free speech and every one should have it, even if ur opinion is completely idiotic.

But these morons are harassing people in their workplace. This is a form of harassament, so they technically can be arrested.

Back