Crap! Got arrested last night for a FELONY.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Focus Fate

Assault and Battery with a deadly weapon. Me and my two friends also.

www.blurty.com/users/focusfate go there for the story, I don't feel like typing the whole thing LOL

Now I gotta talk to my Gunny about getting into the Marines because I know they wont let you in with a felony.

RnderSafe said:
After reading that .. I would have to say you are not really Marine Corps material.

I agree with RnderSafe. I doubt the Marines would want someone who shoots at people who did nothing wrong. Before joining the Marines or what ever else you wanted to do maybe you should meet knew friends or try to mature. (I'm not trying to be mean, so if my reply seems rude then I apologize!)

Nah I understand where you're both coming from. And it was my idea to bring along the guns. We shouldn't have shot at the lady I know. But I still want to join the Marines. I hopefully can if its brought down to a misdemeanor (sp?) through probation or w/e. But I gotta talk to my Gunny about that :(

After readin that site link, I really dont know what to say here. I know for one I as a Marine would be very disappointed if they let someone with that poor of an attitude in. You have no regard for anything, at all. You have a long way to go and you in my opinion are not Marine material. Marines are honorable for one which you lack. You have no remorse for what you did, you are only upset cause you got caught. For one your lucky your not dead, I have read stories of kids gettin shot over airsofts. You need a lot of growin up and need to learn some respect towards others.

Sorry if this is rough, but hey you asked.

You're wrong about the feeling sorry thing, I do feel bad we shot the lady. I'm not sorry just cause we got caught cause she could have gotten hurt.

Focus Fate said:
You're wrong about the feeling sorry thing, I do feel bad we shot the lady. I'm not sorry just cause we got caught cause she could have gotten hurt.

You should have known she could have gotten hurt before you tried to shoot her. I wish you luck on trying to get into the Marines though. :)

no offence, but if I were the cops, I would have treated you guys pretty bad too. There is no excuse for what you guys did. You might as well suck it up and take the consequences. What you did was not even a prank. It was pure ignorance, and you put people's lives in danger.

I also went through your blog. How can you ever justify shooting a chick with a bb gun in a movie theater for having her cell phone go off? You did not do it, but the thought went through your head. If you ever want to serve in the military, you are going to have to undergo some major changes to how you do things. More importantly, you are going to have to change the way you think.

Idiot.

Army material must be mature and controlled and disaplined!!

Mod Edit: Removed. Watch yourself.

This is so disappointing to hear.

I am hoping that you are feeling very badly at this point and are wondering what the hell you were thinking. Although, I am not feeling any shame or remorse from you. Sorta more an ooops, I shouldn't have done that. That is what I find to be a disappointment.

It is important that you live your life with a certain amount of self control, and respect for others, whether you plan to be a Marine, or a civilian, or whatever your plans. I can only wish at this point that you learned from this....

BTW, my son, who is now a Navy SEAL, would have been peeing his pants worrying about what would happen at home. Not that I could picture him ever doing something of that sort.

As my fellow Marine said, you have a lot of growing up to do. Honour and integrity are two very important attributes, and you lack both. You do not belong in an enviroment where people's lives depend on your actions and judgements.

You seem to want to play big boy games with little boy rules - instead of complaining about those police officers (whom, btw were doing their jobs) you better thank God you're alive.

As has already been said, you show no remorse for your actions other than the fact you got caught.

Another thing you may want to think about - you are not anonymous on the internet and posting this here is going to hurt you.

You reap what you sew.

Yeah, I couldnt believe that either... When are you planning on joining again?
Hope you do change for the better though when you join the Marine Corps... because if you dont, The UCMJ would not be so light on the punishment.

i'm disappointed. what the hell where you thinking with actions comes consequences and now you got to face them and good luck

Ahhh, Im sort of a member of the law inforcement community...And I might have trated you much worse....that was an extreely stupid thing to do.

Why would someone do something so stupid? Others here may feel that actions like that are excusable, but I do not, shooting at passing cars is bad enough, but then you go shooting at women walking on the street, and yet you expect to join the Marines Corps? One joins the armed forces to protect the people, you have displayed actions that prove you have little self control and may risk the lives of civilians in the field. With the war wars are being fought now their is no way someone who has displayed your lack of self control should be allowed into the armed forces, giving you a gun in a heavy populated area is asking for problems. The Marine Corps would be well within their rights to say no, and to be honest I think that would be the best thing for you, if you are able to join you may not grasp the full extent of what you did wrong, you may subconsciously think that the Marines have condoned such actions and be tempted to repeat. I am sorry if you do not get into the Marines, I know how I would feel if I was not allowed into the Army, but you, and only you are resposible for your actions.

I'm a bit qurious - WHY write about it in the blog and then post a link to it? Did you hope for sympathy or what? You won't be getting any from me! :evil:

I don't know how it works in the US, but an "incident" like this would have prevented you from acceptance to a Norwegian military school.

To me, military service is about trust! I must be able to trust my superiors and subordinates and vice versa. Based upon your description of what happened I would find it very hard to trust you. Sorry if I sound harsh but this is the way I see it.

For what it's worth; pay attention to your mother and good luck with the future!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back