Crap! Got arrested last night for a FELONY.

--
Boots

November 14th, 2004  
Focus Fate

Topic: Crap! Got arrested last night for a FELONY.

Assault and Battery with a deadly weapon. Me and my two friends also.

www.blurty.com/users/focusfate go there for the story, I don't feel like typing the whole thing LOL

Now I gotta talk to my Gunny about getting into the Marines because I know they wont let you in with a felony.
November 14th, 2004  
RnderSafe

After reading that .. I would have to say you are not really Marine Corps material.
November 14th, 2004  
A Can of Man

That stuff is not cool.
You shot them with a real pistol?
What the heck were you thinking?
--
Boots
November 14th, 2004  
Focus Fate

Ya, I can completely understand that. It was really ****ing stupid what we did.

They were BB guns, airsofts.
November 14th, 2004  
Gelinas

Quote:
Originally Posted by RnderSafe
After reading that .. I would have to say you are not really Marine Corps material.

I agree with RnderSafe. I doubt the Marines would want someone who shoots at people who did nothing wrong. Before joining the Marines or what ever else you wanted to do maybe you should meet knew friends or try to mature. (I'm not trying to be mean, so if my reply seems rude then I apologize!)
November 14th, 2004  
Focus Fate

Nah I understand where you're both coming from. And it was my idea to bring along the guns. We shouldn't have shot at the lady I know. But I still want to join the Marines. I hopefully can if its brought down to a misdemeanor (sp?) through probation or w/e. But I gotta talk to my Gunny about that
November 14th, 2004  
Sooners1

After readin that site link, I really dont know what to say here. I know for one I as a Marine would be very disappointed if they let someone with that poor of an attitude in. You have no regard for anything, at all. You have a long way to go and you in my opinion are not Marine material. Marines are honorable for one which you lack. You have no remorse for what you did, you are only upset cause you got caught. For one your lucky your not dead, I have read stories of kids gettin shot over airsofts. You need a lot of growin up and need to learn some respect towards others.

Sorry if this is rough, but hey you asked.
November 14th, 2004  
Focus Fate

You're wrong about the feeling sorry thing, I do feel bad we shot the lady. I'm not sorry just cause we got caught cause she could have gotten hurt.
November 14th, 2004  
Gelinas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Focus Fate
You're wrong about the feeling sorry thing, I do feel bad we shot the lady. I'm not sorry just cause we got caught cause she could have gotten hurt.

You should have known she could have gotten hurt before you tried to shoot her. I wish you luck on trying to get into the Marines though.
November 14th, 2004  
Focus Fate

Thanks Gelinas. I've wanted to join for years. I really ****ed up big time thouhg. I wasn't thinking (obviously).