Crap! Got arrested last night for a FELONY. - Page 3

--
Boots

November 14th, 2004  
redcoat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Focus Fate
Nah I understand where you're both coming from. And it was my idea to bring along the guns. We shouldn't have shot at the lady I know. But I still want to join the Marines. I hopefully can if its brought down to a misdemeanor (sp?) through probation or w/e. But I gotta talk to my Gunny about that
hopefully they won't reduce it to a misdemeaner and you will serve the jail time you deserve.
You are unfit for the honour of being a US Marine
November 14th, 2004  
Redneck

Quote:
Mom wont stop giving me an attitude so **** her. **** the cops. **** everyone else.

Pretty tough there, hardcore. I would like to know the same thing as SleepySweeper, what exactly were you hoping to accomplish by posting this?
If this is the way that you behave, I am glad that this happened before you became a representative of our military, especially in times like these we do not need folks like yourself giving the service a black eye.
November 14th, 2004  
Sea_Cadet

you screwed yourself pretty bad dude, why would you do that to begin with, I undertsnad youthful exuberance, why didn't you throw rocks at random people instead of shooting them. well your not going to the marines, enjoy the slammer kid, it won't be nice.
--
Boots
November 15th, 2004  
Trevor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time
why didn't you throw rocks at random people instead of shooting them.
Why would you throw anything in the first place? Hope it's a long time in jail.
November 15th, 2004  
rOk

...better be careful not to drop the soap in the shower from now on...

And it's all your fault, no point at being pissed at the cops, they were just doing their job.
November 15th, 2004  
AussieNick

You were foolish to do it in the first place, you deserve what you get for doing it, you need to do a lot of growing up before you join the military, any branch, marines or not. If it came to you joining the army here in Australia you would have a lot of questions to answer to the psych officer before even being considered for a lowly position.

And as for your attitude to the police, I don't think that displays the kind of respect they look for the law that they look for in the defence force.
November 15th, 2004  
dougal

Quote:
Assault and Battery with a deadly weapon. Me and my two friends also.

www.blurty.com/users/focusfate go there for the story, I don't feel like typing the whole thing LOL

Now I gotta talk to my Gunny about getting into the Marines because I know they wont let you in with a felony.

Thank you Dr.Dougal
November 15th, 2004  
Italian Guy

The Marine Corps? Forget about it dude.
November 15th, 2004  
Ed

You really worked hard towards a jail sentence, if only you put that much effort into joining the Marines.
November 15th, 2004  
still me

Ooohhhh yea tough guy i'm soo impressed are you serious posting this? what if that was a child you shot! what if you killed someone?you seriously need to get a life and Morals, no one here is going to be impressed.

GUNNER