Crap! Got arrested last night for a FELONY.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Focus Fate said:
Nah I understand where you're both coming from. And it was my idea to bring along the guns. We shouldn't have shot at the lady I know. But I still want to join the Marines. I hopefully can if its brought down to a misdemeanor (sp?) through probation or w/e. But I gotta talk to my Gunny about that :(
hopefully they won't reduce it to a misdemeaner and you will serve the jail time you deserve.
You are unfit for the honour of being a US Marine :x

Mom wont stop giving me an attitude so **** her. **** the cops. **** everyone else.

Pretty tough there, hardcore. I would like to know the same thing as SleepySweeper, what exactly were you hoping to accomplish by posting this?
If this is the way that you behave, I am glad that this happened before you became a representative of our military, especially in times like these we do not need folks like yourself giving the service a black eye.

you screwed yourself pretty bad dude, why would you do that to begin with, I undertsnad youthful exuberance, why didn't you throw rocks at random people instead of shooting them. well your not going to the marines, enjoy the slammer kid, it won't be nice.

...better be careful not to drop the soap in the shower from now on... :D

And it's all your fault, no point at being pissed at the cops, they were just doing their job.

You were foolish to do it in the first place, you deserve what you get for doing it, you need to do a lot of growing up before you join the military, any branch, marines or not. If it came to you joining the army here in Australia you would have a lot of questions to answer to the psych officer before even being considered for a lowly position.

And as for your attitude to the police, I don't think that displays the kind of respect they look for the law that they look for in the defence force.

Assault and Battery with a deadly weapon. Me and my two friends also.

www.blurty.com/users/focusfate go there for the story, I don't feel like typing the whole thing LOL

Now I gotta talk to my Gunny about getting into the Marines because I know they wont let you in with a felony.

I think your not sorry at all. Just full of yourself and wanted everyone to know because you thought it was great!!

Thank you Dr.Dougal

You really worked hard towards a jail sentence, if only you put that much effort into joining the Marines.

Ooohhhh yea tough guy i'm soo impressed :roll: are you serious posting this? what if that was a child you shot! what if you killed someone?you seriously need to get a life and Morals, no one here is going to be impressed.

GUNNER

Okay Tuff Guy let me respond as both a Marine and a working LEO.You were wrong you got caught and you decided to play the badas* role with the Officers. I for one go harder on any Marine I come in contact with on professional basis. They know better.

And a Poolee ? I contact your RSS so freakin fast and give the scoop to the SNCOIC that the ink on my report wouldn't have had time to dry.

You are not Marine material if you cannot display the required discipline and judgement. I hope they yank your contract. I would.

03USMC said:
RnderSafe said:
03USMC said:
And a Poolee ? I contact your RSS so freakin fast and give the scoop to the SNCOIC that the ink on my report wouldn't have had time to dry.

Already done.

Outstanding Sir!

OORAAHHH men!!!

Everytime I check for new posts and this one comes up my blood boils more and more over the stupidity of your actions, then to try and say your are sorry, my ass. You are sorry you got caught and I have to go with 03 and Rnder on this, you are not Marine material, you do not have what it takes to represent The Marine Corps or The United States.

You're all right. I'm not material for anything, especially the Marines. I'm supposed to have honor, integrity, self control, respect, and morals, like you've all stated. And I don't have those. I hope I can shape myself up to have those things, and become Marine material in the coming years and through boot camp if I am still allowed to somehow join. It's been a dream of mine to join the Marines for many, many years. I've always seen it as a way to better myself by going through the Marines. Along with the desire to be a Marine. I now realize that I need to better myself before going in. I've not signed up yet because I am still in highschool. I haven't heard from my Gunny. I can only imagine what he'll have to say after reading what some of you Marine/Former Marines have said. It hurts to read a lot of it but it's the truth and I need to use that to my advantage to make myself better, and hopefully what you call Marine material. The Marines is something I really want to be a part of. I am sorry for what I did to that lady. I just want a chance to apologize to her, which I will probally be required to do regardless. I was stupid that night but I'm learning a lot of things from it. So thank you to you all. Even though I know you weren't trying to help me, it has. It's given me a lot to think about and a lot of motivation to change how I am and earn your respect and hopefully one day the title of Marine. If you continue you chew me out after this, I understand, just know I am being sincere.

Glad to hear that. I'm not a Marine myself, but I think you should go through a period of time where you get to understand more about you and your personality.
You have to work it out.

sooners1 said:
03USMC said:
RnderSafe said:
03USMC said:

Already done.

Outstanding Sir!

OORAAHHH men!!!

dougal said:
Assault and Battery with a deadly weapon. Me and my two friends also.

www.blurty.com/users/focusfate go there for the story, I don't feel like typing the whole thing LOL

Now I gotta talk to my Gunny about getting into the Marines because I know they wont let you in with a felony.

I think your not sorry at all. Just full of yourself and wanted everyone to know because you thought it was great!!

Thank you Dr.Dougal

His reasons in posting here were not for glory. I suggested he post here. He wasn't exactly thrilled with the idea because of embarrassment. If you had talked to him before, this would be completely shocking to you. He came here looking for advice, and hopefully constructive criticism. I understand your anger, and believe me, my first reaction to his news was more of that of falling out of my chair than being merely surprised. My first question to ask was, "Were you drunk?" and then to say "Well, I can't decide if I would feel better if you were drunk, or be more mad because you were drinkin and drivin..."

I have actually been slightly disappointed in the words of many because of the maturity of them. While I know many of you are extremely embarrassed, much of the flaming would have been wiser had it been done over PM. Even I, a 15 year old, whose ex boyfriend (still a friend, but I gained true pride for the Marines in that relationship) and many many close friends have joined the Marines, and are going to be sent to Iraq soon, have held back my anger and tried to give advice. I know it seems to be a hopeless situation, but pointing out what can be done for the betterment of his attitude (positively!) toward weapons, or toward honor, or anything, would have helped him better himself as a person. Would you rather help him become a better person, or have him as he is now (no comments on this please) and still be "embarrassed" that he is considering becoming a Marine? Don't you think all those "embarrassing" horror story Marines could have used guidance and a good lesson on having your dreams come crashing down around you before they entered? Could that have possibly prevented their "stupid mistakes"?

My advice to him has already been put into action. Stop worrying about whether you will get into the Marines and learn how to better yourself off of this. He has understood completely where I was coming from. After he got over the initial anger, (as you have had to do), things became a little more clear.

While these actions were nothing but those of stupidity, all of us have our faults. Yes, some may be bigger then others, but that is nothing that can be helped. He may not be Marine material, but who’s to say he will forever be like this. If I still acted the way I did when I first joined these forums, you would accuse me of having the mentality of a 10 year old. I have learned, by being flamed myself, and by making mistakes.

The biggest fault of mankind is that which we never learn from our mistakes.

There is much more I could go on with, but one of the things I have learned most from, was not posting on anger. It makes the poster look immature, and the post becomes meaningless. This thread started with some hardcore, you were stupid, this isn't Marine material, to general harassment and immaturity. Are you not doing the same "trigger pulling" at him right now? Something just said to make yourself feel better, but other then that, having no true content?

America is the land where you can dream anything you want, and I would let him do his own destroying of dreams, no teenager needs any help with breaking dreams right now. I would know.

He also understands that I am in no way posting this out of pity, or saying that he is excused for anything he did, I just believe that once it is obvious someone is already suffering, or they try to apologize, blowing off their apologies, or harassing them more is unecessary. It was stupid, and now I believe he has already made it clear that he is glad he was caught. Altho later probably would have looked back on it and said, wow, what an idiot, I'm glad I wasn't caught, and felt guilty. Now that he was, he has turned it into a complete learning experience. He has a new respect for everyone involved.

Mods, please don't edit this. If I need to be banned or anything for this, go ahead, but I think much of it needed to be said. And if they feel the need to flame me for it, I would only hope they would do it by PM to keep this on topic. It kind of goes to show that you need to think before you type, and once things are said, they are said. Repeating them becomes ineffective.

The f**k everybody blog is what got his knot smoked. Not the post.
The attitude in the blog was somewhat less than contrite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back