Cracked me up, might offend some.

Bulldogg

Then by your logic I dont have the right to criticize anything. Not politics, not professional sports, not the guy who makes my coffee in the morning. I dont do any of these things. Your logic sounds really, really, boring.

I am sorry but I dont follow your rules, I am not PC either, and I WILL speak my mind if I choose, this is a free forum I am perfect entitled to my opinion even if it offends you. Do you not think I have not been offended by some the posts here, with all the anti-French, anti-US, anti-liberal, anti-democrat, anti-East Coast rants that get posted. But being offended does not give you the right to be rude. You're welcome to disagree with me, but I will not hestiate to rip you a new one if you get out of line with me. If you cannot accept this then I suggest you find yourself another hobby.

Besides, this has very little to do with the military. Its about an individual making an inappriapriate comment at a inapprpriate time. The same is true whether your a fireman, a bus driver, or a pastry chef. And I dont buy 'blowing off steam' argument neither. There are plenty of jobs that are dangerous or high stress. How about a Coal Miner, if a coal miner said what CPL. (thanks for the correction) Beleil said it would be equally inappriapriate and it wouldnt be surprising if his boss kicked the coal miners butt too.

Last edited:
IT HAS EVERYTHING TO DO WITH THE MILITARY.

But, like I said from the get go, you and your ilk don't understand and never will. Be sure to thank a soldier for your right to voice your opinion. I'm done with you.

bulldogg said:
IT HAS EVERYTHING TO DO WITH THE MILITARY.

But, like I said from the get go, you and your ilk don't understand and never will. Be sure to thank a soldier for your right to voice your opinion. I'm done with you.

Oh, shouting really makes me want agree with you, how convicing. Zzzzzzzzzz.

And Thank You...

Last edited:
But a coal miner isn't the man fighting the people about whom the comment was made.It wouldn't have been nearly as bad if a coal miner had said it, because the coal miner wasn't there. The Marine got so much heat because it feeds the fire of the stereotypical image of the military. It gives more credence(false credence)to the idea that the military enjoys killing Arabs. This is not so. So you are wrong. It has everything to do with the military. And please notice I did not shout.

The song is in bad taste, written by a person of below-average intellectual capacity. However, he is free to be a person of below-average intellectual capacity, writing less than good songs all he wants in my opinion. It was after all just a song! Prosecute the individuals who have been proven to actually kill civilians!

Admin edit: watch the language!

Done

Last edited:
Mohmar Deathstrike said:
The song is in bad taste, written by a person of below-average intellectual capacity. However, he is free to be a person of below-average intellectual capacity, writing less than good songs all he wants in my opinion. It was after all just a song! Prosecute the individuals who have been proven to actually kill civilians!

Admin edit: watch the language!

Done
Like the bloody terrorists!

Anyone here ever listened to murder rap? You know, the songs where they go over killings of (sometimes) innocents in detail? But they never actually happened?

Yeah, same applies here. Nothing bad should happen to this guy for singing this song.

Besides, there should be no double standards about this. They say what they want, we say what we want... They do anything to kill us. We SHOULD do whatever is necessary to get to them. Anything. The rest of the world isn't really helping in Iraq anyways, so why try to make ourselves look good? Destroy the insurgency by any means and let history sort it out.

Last edited:
major liability said:
Anyone here ever listened to murder rap? You know, the songs where they go over killings of (sometimes) innocents in detail? But they never actually happened?

Yeah, same applies here. Nothing bad should happen to this guy for singing this song.

Besides, there should be no double standards about this. They say what they want, we say what we want... They do anything to kill us. We SHOULD do whatever is necessary to get to them. Anything. The rest of the world isn't really helping in Iraq anyways, so why try to make ourselves look good? Destroy the insurgency by any means and let history sort it out.

In mainstream music yes (although there are exceptions), but its a different story in underground rap clubs. Certain west coast gangstas cannot help themselves but brag about murders they commited in Rap songs (both in freestyle and non-freestyle). Its one of the best ways cops get information on the street. They simply go undercover in underground rap clubs, and listen to hear if anybody is being too stupid by not keeping their big mouth shut.

Last edited:
C/1Lt Henderson said:
Like the bloody terrorists!
Yes, anyone who kills civilians.
mmarsh said:
In mainstream music yes (although there are exceptions), but its a different story in underground rap clubs. Certain west coast gangstas cannot help themselves but brag about murders they commited in Rap songs (both in freestyle and non-freestyle). Its one of the best ways cops get information on the street. They simply go undercover in underground rap clubs, and listen to hear if anybody is being too stupid by not keeping their big mouth shut.
Yeah, except most experienced people can spot a cop from lightyears away ;)

Well, on one side, we have an enemy that murders thirty people on average every day (40 already this morning), kidnapping and beheading people in the street, fragmenting children using high explosive, leaving the injured blinded, paralysed, with limbs amputated.

On the other we have a marine who sings a silly song that makes his buddies laugh, but which some have said creates an unflattering portrait of the Arab population in Iraq.

Personally I'd rather spend my time condemning the killers. At max, the marine might benefit from some additional PT. Maybe.

Last edited:
A couple updates from Cpl Belile himself...

I want everyone to go to the Mike Church Show Band's myspace profile and listen to the first audio file on that profile. Here is a phone call from an angered lady who called a complete stranger and left a dirty message about my song "Hadji Girl". She threatened to give out his e-mail and phone number to her liberal media friends, and she also highlighted me as a "mass murderer." She gave out her phone number, and the producer who recieved the voice mail went ahead and left the phone number on there, incase any of you want to give her a call and share your piece of mind like she did. Thanks for your help, everyone.

Its at this site...

http://www.myspace.com/mikechurchshow

Hey everyone, if you want to be informed and kept up to date on whats going on with "Hadji Girl" go to my friends list and add the Mike Church Show Band... they are number two on my friend's list for your reference. Later on this week, they will be putting up a clip of the song to let you all hear the progress of their recording process. By direction of my superiors, I am not allowed to perform the song, but Hit Music Inc. is taking charge of it, and are going to record it. From Hit Music Inc. "The performing group The Young Americans are going to cover the song Hadji Girl with Bill Dexter performing the lead vocals. Probably by next Monday via The Mike Church show (www.mikechurch.com) the song will be available in its entirety for download. As of right now, there are plans to give a portion of the funds made by the song to the MWR for troop support. So when the song comes out, download it to support your service members. Let me know if you have any quesions, and please repost this bulletin to let the rest of the world know how they can support their troops, Hit Music Inc., The Mike Church Show and The Mike Church Show Band. Take care and keep safe, -Josh Belile

Laughter can be a coping mechanism for a traumatic event, and I knew something like this would eventually surface, so I'm not overly suprised.

The song is being recorded and will be released as a single in the very near future... if you visit the Mike Church site on MySpace you can get the details.

BUMP!

www.hadjigirlsong.com

You can go there and download a professionally recorded version of the song. For every download we will donate 99 cents to Marine Corps Community Services for troop support. So all of you who enjoyed the song, go download the copy done up by Hit Music Inc.

The song download is only $1.99 so go to the site and listen to a free clip from the song.

Back