court of law.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Achilles

Banned
:idea: heres an idea: the forum could put up a trial for offenders of the the rules and regulations of the military forum. heres how it could work.
1. the offender is caught
2. the offender is temporarily banned while everyone in the forum votes their fate
3. depending on their offence, they can be fined, banned, demoted, or just put on probation.
4. when theyve done their duty, time or whatnot let them come back and if they do it again they could be kicked out forever.
5. the difference from the system now is that the entire forum will take part in the process, set up a post with all of the offences, and anyones take on the situation, it will be a kind of poll with only two options, yes, or no. Its just an idea in thinking, and im entirly open to everything. ;) :idea:

Sounds a bit TOO democratic to me..
I DON'T WANT TO GIVE AWAY MY ABSOLUTE POWER!.. 8) :lol:

I think it's best that me and the moderators handles violations of the forum rules, the rules are pretty clear so there should be no problems.

I like the idea but it would take years to vote on a single issue. :D That's why the US is not a direct democracy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back