Couple Tries to Name Baby 'At' Symbol

Team Infidel

Forum Spin Doctor
Couple Tries to Name Baby 'At' Symbol
BEIJING (AP) - A Chinese couple seeking a distinctive and modern name for their child chose the commonly used Internet 'at' symbol, much to the consternation of Chinese officials. The unidentified couple and the attempted naming were cited Thursday by a Chinese government official as an example of...

Parents should not name their kids weird strange names. Why? Because he the kid starts school. The name teasing and bullying will never stop. Also when the kid grows up and tries to get a job. The Business will hire someone else with a normal name.

CNN did a news story on it
MSNBC did a news story on it
Fox News did a news story on it

All three proved that folks with strange names get screwed over in life.

It's also happening in the black community here in America.

I have seen people named after stupid stuff.

Black Girl I arrested was named Chiquita - That is the name of the Chiquita Banana Company

Another one I arrested was named Toshiba - That is the name of Toshiba Electronics

Alsi I arrested some little space cadet that was named Sunlight Razib..... She was a good old little white girl.

I knew a guy in my junior high named Fachon (pronounced fa-shon). His mom didn't have a name in mind when they were on the way to the hospital. Her sister saw a store called "Fashion" and it all came together from there... :D

Back