Which country threats your nation's security in the future

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlyingFrog

With "future", I mean in some 25 years time, before 2025 or 2030.

Just judge from your own or the public feeling in your country, which other country poses a major security threat to your nation?

For China, I think except India, no one can pose a threat to China.
(India is getting very strong both militarily and economically).

It would require a radical shift in the world before anyone could pose a significant threat to the United States. There just aren't any nations bordering us that could begin to hope to succeed.

It is right no single country can pose threat to US homeland.

For Israel, Iran may pose a threat if Iran keeps its anti-Israel stance, but I bet after some 20 years, Iran is completely changed and hence they will not threat anyone more.

As for China-India, I believe these 2 old civilazations can get along well in near future therefore none of each would like to pose threat against another.

FlyingFrog said:
It is right no single country can pose threat to US homeland.

For Israel, Iran may pose a threat if Iran keeps its anti-Israel stance, but I bet after some 20 years, Iran is completely changed and hence they will not threat anyone more.
Their current regime is a big problem. It they could dump the religious fanatacism out of their government, theyd be in far better position to make progress in all categories. They'd also have better chances of fostering better relations around the world.

As for China-India, I believe these 2 old civilazations can get along well in near future therefore none of each would like to pose threat against another.
It can be hoped, but there isn't exactly a warm and friendly relationship between the two either.

I think for any country mostly a neighbouring ( bordering ) country would be a threat ... especially if it has border disputes with the other country ( which I think most of the countries have ) .So for like India it would be Pakistan and China.

I think India and China should solve their border disputes as fast as possible , would be good for both of us :D

But I think more than that the unfriendliness between India and China is that both wanna dominate Asia.

FlyingFrog says:
Just judge from your own or the public feeling in your country, which other country poses a major security threat to your nation?

There's no hatred against China in India , in fact we have great respect for your culture and the vastness of your country :D .And I think relations between us are improving due to trade and other things.

But yeah theres hatred against Pakistan amongst the masses :evil: , but I think things are getting better these days due to various efforts undertaken by ppl from both countries.

Within the next 20 years China could pose a very real threat to the US, that is of course if we do not pull the plug on their Economy.

At the moment, I don't see a threat to Germany. At least not from our neighbouring countries.

Maybe we'll be targeted by some terrorists' activities, but not other countries.

mmm

Mmmm by the moment we dont have enemies. But in the future i would say Cuba, Guatemala and USA could be a threat to Mexico. We constantly are discovering big oil fields, this may atract some attention from abusive countries. Oil in the future is going to be scarce.

saludos

Re: mmm

G.A.F.E.S. said:
Mmmm by the moment we dont have enemies. But in the future i would say Cuba, Guatemala and USA could be a threat to Mexico. We constantly are discovering big oil fields, this may atract some attention from abusive countries. Oil in the future is going to be scarce.

saludos

Oil in the future is going to be a bad memoy, Hydrogen, Natural Gas, or Ethanol will eventually replace Oil, it is just a matter of time.

Re: mmm

G.A.F.E.S. said:
saludos

The US could at anytime cause havoc for MX. Mexico's already struggling economy is so dependent on American spending. That's the biggest threat I see to MX. Especially if any of the oil fields turn out to be lucrative, the US could become a very domineering 'friend'. (share the wealth, or lose our money)

In 25 years you say? Well by then this little terror war in the middle-east should be almost done. I'd say China, that is if they go crazy in Asia and start taking over other nations or something.

Chocobo_Blitzer said:
In 25 years you say? Well by then this little terror war in the middle-east should be almost done. I'd say China, that is if they go crazy in Asia and start taking over other nations or something.

Their main goal is still to invade Taiwan and remove the government there.

Any country that needs water and has a country next door that has plenty of water and is not willing to give it is going to be a big threat.

Of course USA is not immune to attacks, especially terroristic attacks.

Since USA is such a free country, with all different nationalities living there and with large numbers too, in case the terrorists got the hand-held nukes, then USA will be in disaster in the economic and investment sense, when economy is harmed hardly by the terrorits attacks, there wouldn't be too much money made for military.

But of course terroristic attacks may happen too all countries, including China.

Chocobo_Blitzer said:
Now if that theory of the united Islam came about, US, China, and India could all work together.

Wouldn't that be amazing? :D

Not that amazing at all, since I am pretty sure after China/USA/India destroyed the "United Islam", they will start to beat each other up to heaven again :lol:

lol maybe for asian domination :lol: . That i'm sure wouldn't be fun :(

Hey FlyingFrog did you read my post ? Need feedback :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back