Which country threats your nation's security in the future

Status
Not open for further replies.
Xion said:
I think for any country mostly a neighbouring ( bordering ) country would be a threat ... especially if it has border disputes with the other country ( which I think most of the countries have ) .So for like India it would be Pakistan and China.

I think India and China should solve their border disputes as fast as possible , would be good for both of us :D

But I think more than that the unfriendliness between India and China is that both wanna dominate Asia.

FlyingFrog says:
Just judge from your own or the public feeling in your country, which other country poses a major security threat to your nation?

There's no hatred against China in India , in fact we have great respect for your culture and the vastness of your country :D .And I think relations between us are improving due to trade and other things.

But yeah theres hatred against Pakistan amongst the masses :evil: , but I think things are getting better these days due to various efforts undertaken by ppl from both countries.

yeah i read your post here my comment:

There is no hatred against India in China either, actually Chinese like Indians and Indian culture, Buhdhism comes from India too :D

China actually wants a very good relationship with India, but it seems the India government sometimes makes too strong words against China like the Defence minister claimed China is the #1 enemy of India and the nukes of India are prepared for China and missiles of India can hit Beijing and Shanghai etc, these words do piss off many Chinese who follow those news.

The China/India relation is getting better and better I believe, trade is growing fast too.

And Chinese know that India will be among the few superpowers soon, so we do keep 2 eyes open watching your progress there, but I do say: good luck with India :D

Yeah those kind of comments would piss anyone off lol, but i never heard that ,not even in the news here. But hoping that things will be good amongst us in future :D

Xion said:
Yeah those kind of comments would piss anyone off lol, but i never heard that ,not even in the news here. But hoping that things will be good amongst us in future :D

Yeah some of you may not read those news, but they were at that time always hot news in Chinese forums, so we remember those words clearly (hit the mind deeply :D)

Sure I and many hope we will get along very well, there is no reason we cannot get along well, also if China and India can combine their power in world affairs, that will really dominate world no doubt :D

duh...

To Damien, the main goal is to reunite with Taiwan without bloodshed just like east and west Germany. if you can open up your mind, maybe problems are not as bad as it seems.

huh...

China is not going to let go of Taiwan. Just take it that way. And some TW people do want to reunite.

Seruously, there are people who want to reunite with China. If you choose to ignore the fact, then you are blind as a bat, or only choose to see what you want to see.

Are you goign to force TW whom want to unify to adopt to your opinions or ideas of independence?

Let those two work out of differences rather having third force to play behind the scene.

03USMC said:
I am calm. I would like too know whos terms a reunifaction would be made under?

Of course under our terms, since we have bigger fists.

I don't think this is a joke, this is the reality of world, don't you think so?

Thats what I thought. So if this is the case and Tawain balks will the PRC resort to military force?

03USMC said:
Thats what I thought. So if this is the case and Tawain balks will the PRC resort to military force?

PLA is always preparing for the worst.

But following are still PLA's stance:
1. If Taiwan declares independence,it's war.
2. If Taiwan develops nukes, it's war.
3. If foreign troops station in Taiwan, it's war.

Otherwise, it is peace, Taiwan can do what they want, no trouble.

Chocobo_Blitzer said:
Beyond name, Taiwan is basicly free, right? It isn't being forced to accept any Chinese doctrines?

Yes, it is true.

Mainland's stance after unification is:
Taiwan can keep their army, everything, except that they must admit Taiwan is part of China.

Hel, their official name is "Republic of China", what shame of those seperatists.

We do show them mercy before the war, if they go too far, there wouldn't be mercy more, we will subdue them and make them cry and pay.

We say that in Chinese: I give you face, but you don't respect your face, then sorry, blame yourself then.

Well...

Chocobo, currently half of the population wants to be independant. The other half wants to renuification.

But, I would like to ask the reason why the first half want independence. Is it base on the hatred of Communism, or something else.

I truely believe it was the first one. Why doesn't the U.S. help much about the unification? Is it totally ideological (Capitalism and Commie) or strategic value of TW (but the ideologocal gap is closing)?

I also want to ask why the TW people never tried to overthrow the nationalist party, since their renounciation of anything about Chinese, instead they went along and follow its lead. I guess they allowed themselves to be ruled under the Chinese governance. After 50 years, they changed their tied with Chinese so quick. Why? Wow, they are so pragmatic and true to themselves.

I also want to ask if the U.S. wanted democracy and independance of TW. Shouldn't the U.S. help TW natives to overthrow the Nationalists for its dictatorship (Chiang Kek Shiek) in the 1950s and onward?

Boobies said:
To Damien, the main goal is to reunite with Taiwan without bloodshed just like east and west Germany. if you can open up your mind, maybe problems are not as bad as it seems.

No, China's goal is to retake Taiwan, period, they do not care how they do it, hence why they occasional fire a couple missiles in the ocean witin miles of Taiwan.

Boobies said:
China is not going to let go of Taiwan. Just take it that way. And some TW people do want to reunite.

Seruously, there are people who want to reunite with China. If you choose to ignore the fact, then you are blind as a bat, or only choose to see what you want to see.

Are you goign to force TW whom want to unify to adopt to your opinions or ideas of independence?

Let those two work out of differences rather having third force to play behind the scene.

Yes, and their are people here in the US who want the US to go Communist, but they are a very small minority of the population, like the people in Taiwan who want to reunify with China.

FlyingFrog said:
03USMC said:
I am calm. I would like too know whos terms a reunifaction would be made under?

Of course under our terms, since we have bigger fists.

I don't think this is a joke, this is the reality of world, don't you think so?

Yes, China has bigger fists than Taiwan, but the USN would crush any attempts by China to invade Taiwan within the next 15 years. This is the reality of the world.

FlyingFrog said:
Chocobo_Blitzer said:
Beyond name, Taiwan is basicly free, right? It isn't being forced to accept any Chinese doctrines?

Yes, it is true.

Mainland's stance after unification is:
Taiwan can keep their army, everything, except that they must admit Taiwan is part of China.

Hel, their official name is "Republic of China", what shame of those seperatists.

We do show them mercy before the war, if they go too far, there wouldn't be mercy more, we will subdue them and make them cry and pay.

We say that in Chinese: I give you face, but you don't respect your face, then sorry, blame yourself then.

Yes, and China's name is People's Republic of China, anybody else see the hypocricy there?

Boobies said:
Chocobo, currently half of the population wants to be independant. The other half wants to renuification.

But, I would like to ask the reason why the first half want independence. Is it base on the hatred of Communism, or something else.

I truely believe it was the first one. Why doesn't the U.S. help much about the unification? Is it totally ideological (Capitalism and Commie) or strategic value of TW (but the ideologocal gap is closing)?

I also want to ask why the TW people never tried to overthrow the nationalist party, since their renounciation of anything about Chinese, instead they went along and follow its lead. I guess they allowed themselves to be ruled under the Chinese governance. After 50 years, they changed their tied with Chinese so quick. Why? Wow, they are so pragmatic and true to themselves.

I also want to ask if the U.S. wanted democracy and independance of TW. Shouldn't the U.S. help TW natives to overthrow the Nationalists for its dictatorship (Chiang Kek Shiek) in the 1950s and onward?

Perhaps they people of Taiwan never tried to overthrow the nationalists becuase they were happy with the nationalists in power. And Taiwan does have a democracy, they just had elections last year, when was the last state wide election in China? 1924?

I had a few chats with Chinese people about this issue and it's not worth the debate.
I even hear this, "Korean people are actually Chinese," crap from them.
But of course they always put on a kind, benevolent face. It's just how they work really. Along with their tactics. They tend not to be very outward and aggressive, rather, patient and calculating.

the_13th_redneck said:
I had a few chats with Chinese people about this issue and it's not worth the debate.
I even hear this, "Korean people are actually Chinese," crap from them.
But of course they always put on a kind, benevolent face. It's just how they work really. Along with their tactics. They tend not to be very outward and aggressive, rather, patient and calculating.

Oh yes, the Korean=Chinese issue, that is interesting. But it is just the Chinese way of thinking, look at the history of China, they have not changed in 3000 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back