Which country threats your nation's security in the future - Page 2

--

September 26th, 2004  
Damien435

Topic: Re: mmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.A.F.E.S.
Mmmm by the moment we dont have enemies. But in the future i would say Cuba, Guatemala and USA could be a threat to Mexico. We constantly are discovering big oil fields, this may atract some attention from abusive countries. Oil in the future is going to be scarce.

saludos
Oil in the future is going to be a bad memoy, Hydrogen, Natural Gas, or Ethanol will eventually replace Oil, it is just a matter of time.
September 26th, 2004  
Courtenay

Topic: Re: mmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.A.F.E.S.
Mmmm by the moment we dont have enemies. But in the future i would say Cuba, Guatemala and USA could be a threat to Mexico. We constantly are discovering big oil fields, this may atract some attention from abusive countries. Oil in the future is going to be scarce.
saludos
The US could at anytime cause havoc for MX. Mexico's already struggling economy is so dependent on American spending. That's the biggest threat I see to MX. Especially if any of the oil fields turn out to be lucrative, the US could become a very domineering 'friend'. (share the wealth, or lose our money)
September 26th, 2004  
Chocobo_Blitzer

In 25 years you say? Well by then this little terror war in the middle-east should be almost done. I'd say China, that is if they go crazy in Asia and start taking over other nations or something.
--
September 26th, 2004  
Damien435

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chocobo_Blitzer
In 25 years you say? Well by then this little terror war in the middle-east should be almost done. I'd say China, that is if they go crazy in Asia and start taking over other nations or something.
Their main goal is still to invade Taiwan and remove the government there.
September 26th, 2004  
Shadowalker

Any country that needs water and has a country next door that has plenty of water and is not willing to give it is going to be a big threat.
September 26th, 2004  
FlyingFrog

Of course USA is not immune to attacks, especially terroristic attacks.

Since USA is such a free country, with all different nationalities living there and with large numbers too, in case the terrorists got the hand-held nukes, then USA will be in disaster in the economic and investment sense, when economy is harmed hardly by the terrorits attacks, there wouldn't be too much money made for military.

But of course terroristic attacks may happen too all countries, including China.
September 26th, 2004  
Chocobo_Blitzer

Now if that theory of the united Islam came about, US, China, and India could all work together.

Wouldn't that be amazing?
September 26th, 2004  
FlyingFrog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chocobo_Blitzer
Now if that theory of the united Islam came about, US, China, and India could all work together.

Wouldn't that be amazing?
Not that amazing at all, since I am pretty sure after China/USA/India destroyed the "United Islam", they will start to beat each other up to heaven again
September 26th, 2004  
Chocobo_Blitzer

Well it would be amazing for the moment 8)

Though I don't see why India and China would have an excuse to "go at it"?
September 26th, 2004  
Xion

lol maybe for asian domination . That i'm sure wouldn't be fun

Hey FlyingFrog did you read my post ? Need feedback